The BCG bar. Page 4

Quote: Kenneth @ September 26 2009, 10:48 PM BST

I LOVE that song! I play it at high volume from my car stereo with the windows down when stopped at pedestrian crossings.

Good for you.

Atmosphere by Russ Abbott will get any party going I swear. Cool

Quote: DaButt @ September 26 2009, 8:58 PM BST

I'd prefer a much seedier location.

Or something more convivial. The bright decor and lighting are horrible. However, if there's booze, a comfortable place to sit, no deafening music, quick service and a place to smoke cigarettes, I'm there.

Well I'm smoking, f**k the ban. :)

Hey if I could find a bar without guys in flannel shirts and John Deere hats leering at the women while half of their ass is hanging out of their pants I'd definitely go out more. But these are the cards I've been dealt: townie bars with watered down beer and possible inbred farmers.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 26 2009, 10:53 PM BST

Well I'm smoking, f**k the ban. :)

Me too. :D

What are you drinking Andrea? I'm just going to the bar.

(again)

A Guinness and maybe one of those fruity girly drinks with an umbrella. Never tried one.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 26 2009, 10:57 PM BST

A Guinness and maybe one of those fruity girly drinks with an umbrella. Never tried one.

Cool.

Pint of guiness and a pina colada for the lady please barman and another whisky and coke for me. Make it a double. Cool

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 26 2009, 11:00 PM BST

Cool.

Pint of guiness and a pina colada for the lady please barman and another whisky and coke for me. Make it a double. Cool

Back in the day it would have been just some shots of whiskey. I feel so old... :(

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 26 2009, 11:02 PM BST

Back in the day it would have been just some shots of whiskey. I feel so old... :(

Not as old as me and I feel like a ten year old. (with a drink problem).

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 26 2009, 11:03 PM BST

Not as old as me and I feel like a ten year old. (with a drink problem).

I'll be 33 on October 10th and I was called ma'am today in the grocery store by some pimply-faced little ass hole. Angry

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 26 2009, 11:06 PM BST

I'll be 33 on October 10th and I was called ma'am today in the grocery store by some pimply-faced little ass hole. Angry

Could be worse. You could have been called sir. or you could be 38.

I was called sir once when I was out not long after I lost my hair. I was wearing a Jimi Hendrix ball cap, must've been why...

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 26 2009, 10:55 PM BST

Hey if I could find a bar without guys in flannel shirts and John Deere hats leering at the women while half of their ass is hanging out of their pants I'd definitely go out more. But these are the cards I've been dealt: townie bars with watered down beer and possible inbred farmers.

By a strange coincidence, I'm wearing a John Deere hat right now. My cousin got it free with the John Deere ride-on lawnmower he bought last year. Clint Eastwood wears a John Deere hat in, er, I can't remember which film. Maybe it was Pink Cadillac or The Gauntlet (it wasn't either of the horrible orangutan movies). Unfortunately I can't complete the "inbred farmer" look, as my posterior barely exists, so it's impossible to get it hanging out of my "pants". This is partly why I make an ugly transvestite - curves in all the wrong places.

Well I'm going to start a conga (and regret it in the morning).

Is this the boy girl boy girl conga?

Quote: Kenneth @ September 26 2009, 11:10 PM BST

By a strange coincidence, I'm wearing a John Deere hat right now. My cousin got it free with the John Deere ride-on lawnmower he bought last year. Clint Eastwood wears a John Deere hat in, er, I can't remember which film. Maybe it was Pink Cadillac or The Gauntlet (it wasn't either of the horrible orangutan movies). Unfortunately I can't complete the "inbred farmer" look, as my posterior barely exists, so it's impossible to get it hanging out of my "pants". This is partly why I make an ugly transvestite - curves in all the wrong places.

Well, if you don't have the farmer crack... :(