I've just seen... Page 5

Quote: zooo @ September 29 2009, 9:15 PM BST

Mannequin actually is about 100 times the film Napolean Dynamite is. :)

(I do actually like Mannequin, or I did when I was twelve, which is about the last time I saw it)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 29 2009, 10:20 PM BST

(I do actually like Mannequin, or I did when I was twelve, which is about the last time I saw it)

I think Big is a good film, if that's comparable.

Mannequin rocks! (unless you nail her feet down)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 29 2009, 10:25 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I went to the cinema the other day but was too late to see 500 days of Summer so I went to see Gamer instead. Holy moley what a terrible yet strangely wonderful mistake that was. Utter, utter garbage. One of the shittiest films I have seen in a long time, though I left the cinema feeling rather satisfied....

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 29 2009, 10:22 PM BST

I think Big is a good film, if that's comparable.

Ooh yes! Great film.

Hmmmmm, errrm, well, ok!

Laughed a couple of times, but it didn't anywhere near meet the hype. I liked the uncle's obsession with 1982 and the time machine bit. The best character was probably Pedro. Took me 1/2 hour though before I even raised a smile, and then after that the laughs were pretty sparse. Not one I'd recommend tbh, bit meh.

Yours Barry Normanburg

1-0!! :D

Oh, sorry you wasted your night. Console

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 29 2009, 11:32 PM BST

1-0!! :D

Oh, sorry you wasted your night. Console

Laughing out loud

Never one to gloat is our Nil!

It was all right. Well, you did say you didn't laugh once, but I managed it a couple of times.

Quote: Moonstone @ September 29 2009, 11:35 PM BST

Never one to gloat is our Nil!

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Moonstone @ September 29 2009, 11:35 PM BST

It was all right. Well, you did say you didn't laugh once, but I managed it a couple of times.

High praise indeed. Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 29 2009, 10:25 PM BST

:D

'He Was a Quiet Man' with Christian Slater and Elisha Cuthbert. Awful film, confused direction, bizarre pairing of Slater and Cuthbert, some unbelievable acting from both of them, stupid ending...I didn't like it.

*rushes in*

Thank God I got here in time!

Napoleon Dynamite is a superb film, probably the best teen comedy ever made. It's also the ultimate underdog film. It is beautifully written, structured and performed. It shows what can happen when misfits at American schools don't massacre their teachers and fellow pupils, but instead have a sense of humour and grow up to turn those desperate school years into a painfully funny film. :)

Too late gaywad. *pushes Tim over as Moonstone kneels behind him* :P

It was so booooooooooooooooring!
Where were the funny bits? Seriously?

Quote: zooo @ September 30 2009, 12:07 AM BST

It was so booooooooooooooooring!
Where were the funny bits? Seriously?

Right, you want me to sit down and watch the film compiling an exhaustive list of all the funny bits for you, dear? Rolling eyes