What YouTube video are you watching? Page 22

:D

I have to say, they might drive you nuts because of it (occasionally), but your kids sound incredibly entertaining!

Hayden (who doesn't quite have the lyrics right) was just singing:

"There was a man, he was a man, he buys a pan, and he eats ham, Cal Johnson."

Future songwriter, I think. :$

:D Well, his version is good too.

It has grown on me. He's got a cowboy hat that he wears too. Very cute.

But watching Cal Johnson has got to be better than watching endless Sesame Street clips.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 11 2009, 2:01 AM GMT

But watching Cal Johnson has got to be better than watching endless Sesame Street clips.

Oops, Sesame Street cropped up here today...

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/8892/105 (from about half way down)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU3RbFb7rZQ
With the sound on, mind. Not for those with highbrow tastes such as Miranda :P
*Slaps own wrist*

Aw, God bless Pingu. I have very happy memories of sticking my kids in front of his show whilst I had a snooze on the sofa.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 11 2009, 2:19 AM GMT

Aw, God bless Pingu. I have very happy memories of sticking my kids in front of his show whilst I had a snooze on the sofa.

Williams Wish Wellingtons? Did they like that because I know I did and I was about 18 at the time.

;)

If I ever, ever bump into a Tweenie, however... Angry

We have one Pingu DVD that Hayden is obsessed with. After watching it, he'll walk around for an hour or so using Pingu speak. My favourite thing about it, however, is that it had built in auto repeat. :D

(A half-hearted...) Yay. Console

EDIT: Ah, I see what you mean! Yay! :D

Andrea, have you ever seen Andy Milonakis?

We have William's Wish Wellingtons. Barksure is another possible dog name.

Quote: The Giggle-o @ November 11 2009, 2:24 AM GMT

Andrea, have you ever seen Andy Milonakis?

Yep. Not enough to form an opinion though... :(

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 11 2009, 2:27 AM GMT

We have William's Wish Wellingtons. Barksure is another possible dog name.

Yep. Not enough to form an opinion though... :(

Oh right, I don't know your tastes so I wouldn't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that you hadn't seen much of him, but I'm a fan. We got The Andy Milonakis Show over here on MTV about a year ago around a similar time to Wonder Showzen, I think. He started off as an 'internet sensation' IIRC and Jimmy Kimmel got him on TV. Have you got any underground American comedy info so we know what to look out for? I'm a fan of Always Sunny in Philadelphia but I was wondering if there are any hidden gems that we don't get over here.
:)

Quote: The Giggle-o @ November 11 2009, 2:33 AM GMT

Oh right, I don't know your tastes so I wouldn't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that you hadn't seen much of him, but I'm a fan. We got The Andy Milonakis Show over here on MTV about a year ago around a similar time to Wonder Showzen, I think. He started off as an 'internet sensation' IIRC and Jimmy Kimmel got him on TV. Have you got any underground American comedy info so we know what to look out for? I'm a fan of Always Sunny in Philadelphia but I was wondering if there are any hidden gems that we don't get over here.
:)

I will get back to you on that Adam. I'll compose a list. :D