Can you draw? Page 44

:D

Just been messing about with my animation software and made this happy little chappy:

Kill Mitchell?

Haven't you posted this character in some other guise before? Looks familiar.

I normally draw a scared looking bald bloke wearing a tiny hat.

What does it say on his shirt?

Nothing. It's just white shapes to give the illusion of some sort of slogan. :D

Ahh. Well it fooled me.

That was my only aim.

Like it Lee. Could try using thinner lines for facial details would give it a nice stylish look instead of it all being uniform.

Cheers Gav. Although here's something you probably don't want to hear. Big thick black lines slightly arouse me. Ooerr. I think technically you're right. But I find that marker pen thick black style very satisfying.

It all goes back to the days of Art Attack. When Nick would pull out his own big thick marker pen and sketch up a cartoon on a big sheet of pure white paper. I used to get goose bumps.

I need a cigarette!

Quote: Leevil @ August 28 2011, 2:04 AM BST

Cheers Gav. Although here's something you probably don't want to hear. Big thick black lines slightly arouse me. Ooerr. I think technically you're right. But I find that marker pen thick black style very satisfying.

It all goes back to the days of Art Attack. When Nick would pull out his big thick marker pen and sketch up a cartoon on a big sheet of pure white paper. I used to get goose bumps.

I need a cigarette!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Your a freak, but an honest freak :D

You must understand what I mean though? A nice clean sheet of white paper and a black pen. There's a moment before you touch the page, you take one last look a the purity of it. And then slowly push the pen down, but you don't hesitate, as the ink will run. You draw a circle. Possibly an eye or a very small head. And away you go...

I don't really draw that way. sorry dude lol :P

I do like writing on my flip charts with my big permanent marker though! Kinda similar.

Bah!

Had a play with him, took your advice Gav. Although slightly P.O as I drew more features on him but lost them when my program crashed. Oh well...

Punky!