What are you smoking? Page 2

Quote: roscoff @ August 20 2009, 11:08 PM BST

Are you sure that wasn't Chortle Renegade?

I don't think so, everyone I met had a full set of limbs, non webbed fingers and could count to ten.

I haven't met you yet roscoff, so that might all change. ;)

Quote: Leevil @ August 20 2009, 11:08 PM BST

Pebbles :D

Woah! Room just started spinning like crazy. Thought I was gonna whitey :( But I'm ok :) Huh?

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side.

Silk Cut Silvers. Or as my Dad likes to refer to them, "Homo Fags".

I normally smoke Swisher Sweet tobacco in a pipe, but even then I only smoke once every couple of months.
I still have a variety of Cuban cigars left from my wedding and a few mini ones.

Haddock. I'm doing bacon tomorrow.

I'm smoking Old Holborn in a green Rizla [no girlie filter].

*wheezes*

I quit few years ago after 18 years of almost uninterrupted track record, about 10-15 cigarettes per day. For the last 10 years or so I was smoking Prince (Danish cigarettes).

...but some people apparently do not know that I gave it up. At least, they keep asking what I am smoking ;)

I have the really occassional cigarette... if my boyfriend found out he'd probably break up with me!

Doesn't he think you're smoking hot? :(

He does... but not with a cigarette!

Quote: EllieJP @ August 21 2009, 9:30 AM BST

... if my boyfriend found out he'd probably break up with me!

You're not the only one. I get told off for it. :)

Some herring

Boring Marlboro Lights man. Would smoke Dunhill Lights, which used to be my favourites, but they don't seem to make them anymore. Chesterfields were very good too, yet not widely available. Started off smoking (aged 19 *shakes head*) Silk Cut - terrible ciggies. Deciding whether to become a pipe man when I reach 40. (Would need to grow some bushy side-burns as well.)

I started on Rothmans and then B&H. I found Silk Cut gave me a sore throat.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 21 2009, 10:56 AM BST

I started on Rothmans and then B&H. I found Silk Cut gave me a sore throat.

Did you start talking like Dr Girlfriend?