Fawlty Towers Signed Photo For Sale Page 2

BSG swop shop!

I have the "lost" episode of Fawlty Towers when John Cleese actually beat the original Manuel to death (who was a Pakistani assylum seaker and was buried in the Blue Peter Garden)

Will swop for anything Felicity Kendall sat on whilst sweaty and wearing thin trousers.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 21 2009, 7:40 PM BST

I do have Eric Morecambe's autograph. And Tom Baker's. Any offers?

How much for Eric Morecambe's? I'm genuinly interested.

Quote: sootyj @ July 21 2009, 7:50 PM BST

Will swop for anything Felicity Kendall sat on whilst sweaty and wearing thin trousers.

Cool, I've got an original Tom Goode in my attic! It's a deal!

I have a signed contract by Jim Davidson.

No, sorry, I've misread that. *burns evidence*

Hmm do you have Anne Franks missing diary, you know the one where she wrote slash fiction featuring Vera Lynn and George Formby?

I have a genuine signed Marc Peirson script [well not yet but I can have a word] signed by Sarah Douglas. Maybe it should be kept for the nation.

Quote: sootyj @ July 21 2009, 7:53 PM BST

Hmm do you have Anne Franks missing diary, you know the one where she wrote slash fiction featuring Vera Lynn and George Formby?

Or there was that other hushed-up one of hers, which later got made into The Red Shoes Diaries with David Duchovny wanking off-screen.

Cool I actually have the real Hitler Diary.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ July 21 2009, 7:50 PM BST

How much for Eric Morecambe's? I'm genuinly interested.

I'm not sure. Got loads of cricketeers' autographs too, but I don't think I'll be allowed to sell them. :)

Quote: Marc P @ July 21 2009, 7:55 PM BST

I have a genuine signed Marc Peirson script (well not yet but I can have a word) signed by Sarah Douglas. Maybe it should be kept for the nation.

*senses Jake How approaching, ears pricked-up*

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 21 2009, 7:40 PM BST

I do have Eric Morecambe's autograph. And Tom Baker's. Any offers?

How much for the Tom Baker autograph? Is it just on a bit of paper? Or in his autobiography? Or on a poster or some other bit of Doctor Who memorobilia?

How much for a photo of Glenda Jackson signed by Terry Christian?

Quote: Kenneth @ July 22 2009, 3:00 PM BST

How much for the Tom Baker autograph? Is it just on a bit of paper? Or in his autobiography? Or on a poster or some other bit of Doctor Who memorobilia?

I found the autograph book. The Eric Morcambe is on the one same sort of page as the Tom Baker one. there's also Dennis Waterman's with it and some cricketers and someone from Z-Cars. It was from 1976. On the back of it is a whole county cricket team's sigs, including my late father-in-law's, so I think it's going to stay in the family.

Tom Baker has written 'Happy Days, Tom Baker', which made me laugh. My sister in law apparently knocked his pint over and he pretended to be really angry with her.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 22 2009, 3:06 PM BST

Tom Baker has written 'Happy Days, Tom Baker',

Shouldn't it be 'Happy Days, Tom Bosley'?

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 22 2009, 3:03 PM BST

How much for a photo of Glena Jackson signed by Terry Christian?

I do have an Alice Cooper autigraph on a gig ticket, with my name on it.

I also turned down Billy McKenzie's (from The Associates) autograph when we spotted him in town when we were walking home from school. I was a fan of his and spotted him. My mate chased him down the road shouting "Stop! Andy McKlusky!" (she thought it was him from OMD). He signed autographs for everyone and asked me, but I was too cool, so I said (and this haunts me to this day) "nah, I'm a Gary Glitter fan." And Gary turns out to be a paedo and Billy hangs himself. :(

Quote: don rushmore @ July 22 2009, 3:10 PM BST

Shouldn't it be 'Happy Days, Tom Bosley'?

Tom Baker was first choice for the Fonz.