Hello :) Page 3

Hi Lee! :) Welcome!

No, no. You can't be Lee. I was Lee first and then Perry Nium became Lee and I wasn't cool with that at first but then we made a deal, a deal so devilish, that I cannot speak of it and I can definitely not mention the thing with the "touching" and other heavy petting, nope, no-sir-ee, I'm keeping my trap well closed and not spilling any beans, the same beans I may or may not have spilled on the other Lee.

Wave Hello Lee No.3!

Quote: Leevil @ June 25 2009, 12:40 PM BST

No, no. You can't be Lee. I was Lee first and then Perry Nium became Lee and I wasn't cool with that at first but then we made a deal, a deal so devilish, that I cannot speak of it and I can definitely not mention the thing with the "touching" and other heavy petting, nope, no-sir-ee, I'm keeping my trap well closed and not spilling any beans, the same beans I may or may not have spilled on the other Lee.

Wave Hello Lee No.3!

It could be worse. He could be another bloody Rob! (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 25 2009, 1:18 PM BST

It could be worse. He could be another bloody Rob! (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

How many Robs are there then? Quite a few I guess...

Quote: Robert D @ June 25 2009, 2:24 PM BST

How many Robs are there then? Quite a few I guess...

You're all over the bleedin' gaff.

We spread like disease.

Chlamydia?

Quote: Aaron @ June 25 2009, 3:40 PM BST

Chlamydia?

Nah, a disease that we can spell...

Flu?

Swine flu. We're deadly, us Roberts.