Countries you've not visited but want to Page 6

Not the most well known country, but Andorra looks pretty nice. I'd like to visit there.

Aw, yay for the Canadians!

Quote: Lee Henman @ April 28 2009, 10:31 PM BST

Plus it's the same size of the US with 9 times less people.

Fewer

Sorry

Quote: shaggy292 @ April 29 2009, 6:56 PM BST

Fewer

Sorry

that's okay, you can't help it. ;)

Quote: Huge Bear @ April 29 2009, 6:35 PM BST

:( Still touristy. The only Cubans you meet are the ones that clean your toilets.

Still, when you fly in, take a look at the airport and remember the Canadians built that one, over the objections of their friendly southernly neighbours :D ;) It used to be a corrugated tin shack, literally.

Fair enough, its very touristy actually. No Cubans are allowed there unless they work on the island. But I'm going to get married there next week so we wanted to perfect beech and all that jazz.
We'll be taking a day trip to Havana that should be fun.
Didn't know about the airport being built by us...yay us :D Probably the Trudeau days eh? He loved doing stuff to rial up the Americans with Cuba. He was the king of shit disturbing.

Curt's getting marriedddd.

Yea I'm pretty excited :)

Quote: Curt @ April 30 2009, 12:37 AM BST

Yea I'm pretty excited :)

Talk to us about it in 3 or 4 years. Whistling nnocently

I wanna go to Iceland, Israel and Italy - but not India.

Quote: Chappers @ April 30 2009, 12:46 AM BST

I wanna go to Iceland, Israel and Italy - but not India.

I've been to Iceland, very economical - got 4 pizzas for £2. Boom! Boom!

Didn't like Greece very much - the songs in Mama Mia were better!

Jamaica? No, she went on her own!

Jokes like these and many more can be found on my new CD 'Renegade Carpark's Atlas of Laughs' - buy it now or be destroyed!

Quote: DaButt @ April 30 2009, 12:40 AM BST

Talk to us about it in 3 or 4 years. Whistling nnocently

We've been living together for about 5 years now and together for two more, not sure how a ring will change much since we're pretty well married without the papers as it is. :)

Quote: Curt @ April 30 2009, 1:39 AM BST

We've been living together for about 5 years now and together for two more, not sure how a ring will change much since we're pretty well married without the papers as it is. :)

Apologies Curt, I was so busy posting crap jokes that I didn't pass on my congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. So congratulations!

Of course it won't change the nature of your relationship - never get a wedding actually mixed up with marriage. The only difference you'll notice is that your partner will have another dress she never wears and you'll be out of pocket by twenty grand.

Oh yeah, and single chicks you could never usually score with, will suddenly find you really attractive and you won't be able to do anything about it. Ain't love wonderful.Hug <3

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ April 30 2009, 2:48 AM BST

Apologies Curt, I was so busy posting crap jokes that I didn't pass on my congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. So congratulations!

Of course it won't change the nature of your relationship - never get a wedding actually mixed up with marriage. The only difference you'll notice is that your partner will have another dress she never wears and you'll be out of pocket by twenty grand.

Oh yeah, and single chicks you could never usually score with, will suddenly find you really attractive and you won't be able to do anything about it. Ain't love wonderful.Hug <3

Laughing out loud gold, thanks man.

I'd like to visit England (very exotic to you lot, I'd imagine) and Quebec. I'm going to wander around Torontario a bit this summer, so a bit less of Canada to see soon.

The best vacation I've ever had was in Costa Rica, though. Fascinating place, very odd cows.

Quote: ellipsis @ April 30 2009, 5:14 AM BST

I'd like to visit England (very exotic to you lot, I'd imagine) and Quebec. I'm going to wander around Torontario a bit this summer, so a bit less of Canada to see soon.

The best vacation I've ever had was in Costa Rica, though. Fascinating place, very odd cows.

Yea me too. I think everyone on these forums knows my dream vacation would be to the UK.
Soon sooooooon!
As for Ontario...errr....what'cha into? There's a lot to do depending on what you like to do. Big Province and all.