Great funny shows that aren't sitcoms

I'm not sure if a thread like this has popped up another part of this forum, so apologies if I'm replicating anything. But I'd be interested to hear other people's opinions on very funny shows that aren't sitcoms. My nominations would be:

Boston Legal - The scripts are sharp and punchy and William Shatner is genius.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Joss Whedon is a god, and this is easily is best show (funny, exciting, poignant). I also love Angel and Firefly.

The Sopranos - It's not often commented on, but this is a very funny show, with more great gags in one episode than an entire run of My Hero (and, funnily enough, My Hero would be greatly improved if Tony Soprano popped up one week and beat Thermoman to death).

Greys Anatomy has some great humor.

Doctor Who is fun in part, but i do like it when it's mroe serious. but the scripts are sharp as ever. I'm still not happy that Eccelston left but thats because i've always been a fan of his work.

Oh, but i have one favourite: VERONICA MARS!

I have to agree that Dr Who has had some great funny moments. Some parts of the Roswell series were also funny (an under-rated sci-fi IMHO). Of course The Bill is also very amusing if you kinda know the characters.

Coronation Street - Blanch, Norris & Co.

Life On Mars can be funny.

Shameless. I really like it. I understand it started as a much harsher, more realistic project but then a funnier slant was added. I'm waffling now, I just like it.

Alias has some quite funny moments and is exciting to boot. Desperate Housewives also has a couple of belly laughs per episode, plus you get to drool over Eva Longoria. And I think anything from the HBO stable (Six Feet Under, The Wire) is worth watching if you want intelligence and wit.

top gear, soccer a.m, harry hills t.v burp, brokers screenwipe, life on mars,and ow so many more but i can't think of any at this time, watch this space