Desert Island

Right Peeps. This is just a Psychological (dont care how wrong thats spelt, oh no no no) question.

I can get into your minds and suss you all out. lol

You are stuck for 6 weeks on a Desert Island. You can take 1 book, 1 sitcom or comedy DVD, and 1 album, oh and why have you made that choice? What are they going to be folks?

I start, me first, pleeeeeeease Miss. I brought you an apple!

Book................The Motorcycle Diaries.......Coz i seen the film and I haven't got round to reading the book yet.

Album............ Best of the Rolling Stones........Coz i lurrrrrrrve em'.

DVD............... Bill Hicks. Any of..............Coz it will give me something to think about. Keep the ol' clogs turning.

Over to you folks............ :S Whistling nnocently

Book: Catcher In The Rye
Album: Beastie Boys "Paul's Boutique"
DVD: Scrubs boxset (not that there is one but i'd make one, ha.)

Book: Rewrites by Neil Simon.
From the author of 'The Odd Couple'and 'The Goodbye Girl', to name but two. I really connected with this autobiography and it has been an inspiration to me ever since.

Album: In Broken Dreams by Jack Johnson.
Just one of the best mood albums ever.

DVD: Nightingales.
An excellent collaboration of excellent surreal comedic writing and outstanding acting has made this something I have never tired of.

Too much information? You decide.

Book: An encyclopedia, I'll have time to soak up all the knowledge in the world.

Album: I dunno?..... errr.... a Queen one?

DVD: I'm Alan Partridge. This is one of the only dvds I can repeatedly watch and not get bored of it.

This island better have a TV and DVD player, otherwise it would just be torture. Oh and a fridge with a couple of cold ones in.

Great topic

Book - Danny Wallace YES MAN it's funny and with a heartwarming message

Album - De la soul 3FT HIGH AND RISING classic and funny as hell

DVD - CHOPPER the only film i've ben able to watch more than 5 times which is handy for the desert island scenerio.

1984 - George Orwell - Why I never read it til now, escapes me but the parallels with his dystopian future and our present day are very very disturbing

Music - White Album - Beatles - every genre and style is represented here when they were at their creative best.

DVD - Fawlty Towers or a Simpsons series

Quote: charley rance @ April 8, 2007, 4:44 PM

...Psychological (dont care how wrong thats spelt, oh no no no)

Well it shouldn't have had a capital 'P', what with being mid-sentence and all, but the spelling is spot-on. Well done. A-

Book: Doyle Brunson's Super System (basically the bible for any aspiring poker players - knowing that I would be returning after a week and with the extra knowledge would shaft all my mates <not literally of course> for all of their money). Is that a nerdy choice? - oh well.

Album: Um, err.... Guns n' Roses: Appetite for Destruction (showing my age now)

DVD: Any Lee Evans stand-up gig.

Not sure how many deserted islands have a turntable and DVD player though. And can I have one extra thing with me - Ashley Judd - she can use my 'banana-hammock'.

>_<

Aaron. You have to do your 3 choices. You have too. If you dont all male humans will be replaced with battery operated sausage shape thingys. I know this is a fact coz not only did my mummy tell me so, my aunts friend's sister's mate's brother's girlfriend's, best mate did too.
Thankyou bye.xx

Would you prefer that Charley?

My choice (do you listen to Stuart Maconie too?)

Book - Catch 22
Album - Man who sold the world - David Bowie (just one? this is so hard)
DVD - Top Secret

Charley, I hate to tell you this (well, actually, no, I don't), but your Mummy is a liar.

Oh no I am gonna kill the Bitch. Lying to her little girl. I thought i was special, (not needs). Thats it. She is one deaded mumma.