New To The British Sitcom Guide. Page 2

Hi my name is Brea. I'm glad I found this forum. I trying to decide what picture I will put up.

Welcome Brea. Wave

Quote: Leevil @ February 10 2009, 4:23 PM GMT

Boo-bees?

I preferred your answer !!

:P

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 10 2009, 4:45 PM GMT

Wrong.

The Giant Cow Bee!!

Laughing out loud

Hello there Brea!

Hello Rusty,
Forgive my impertinence (and my incontinence) but I have just checked out your stuff on Google. #18.41 for your Bee poems! They must be decent stuff. The market never lies. First thing tomorrow I will be in Borders with my patented shoplifting jacket.
I jest of course. I will have a look though. Does anyone remember "Tales of the Unexpected" about Royal Jelly? Apropos of nothing. Sorry, I'll stop now.
Gordon

Just joined yesterday. Hi, there.

Quote: Gordon Smith @ February 13 2009, 9:34 PM GMT

Hello Rusty,
Forgive my impertinence (and my incontinence) but I have just checked out your stuff on Google. #18.41 for your Bee poems! They must be decent stuff. The market never lies. First thing tomorrow I will be in Borders with my patented shoplifting jacket.
I jest of course. I will have a look though. Does anyone remember "Tales of the Unexpected" about Royal Jelly? Apropos of nothing. Sorry, I'll stop now.
Gordon

Hi Gordon, no don't stop, an author always likes to hear nice comments
Thank you!!

Rusty

Quote: Gordon Smith @ February 13 2009, 9:34 PM GMT

I jest of course. I will have a look though. Does anyone remember "Tales of the Unexpected" about Royal Jelly?

Timothy West turning into a giant bee? I still have nightmares about it.

Oh, I think I've actually seen that...

Welcome Rusty, Brea and Balf

You're not a firm of Injury Lawyers for us are you?

No that's Sue, Grabbit & Run!!