Gimme Gimme Gimme returning?

Have heard that Kathy Burke has supposedly confirmed she is filming a 4th series this summer of Gimme Gimme Gimme, anyone know if this is true or has heard any other info about this?

Haven't heard anything myself. Where'd you see it?

On another forum. A music forum's off topic section.

The Gimme Gimme Gimme page on Wikipedia says that she has mentioned a fourth series in 'numerous interviews', but has no citation. Not exactly a reliable source. Undoubtedly there'll be a BCG update should anything be announced formally.

I liked this when it was originally shown but I was a teenager at the time. Tried watching it on G.O.L.D or whatever and it's still good performances but it's not as good as I remembered.

I suppose if it did come back, it would still do well, in this modern metrosexual age of Sex in the City style programmes, even though that was a few years ago... pointless point there, hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Trouble is, the third series wrapped it all up with Tom riding off into the sunset to star in Crossroads.

Mind you, naturally, he WOULD have returned.

As long as they have the original cast in it, it'll be ok.

GOD NO!! I would prefer twenty series of Life of Riley compared to a return of this.