The Daily Show Page 2

No, check the credits and you will see he was certainly not the sole writer---if he wrote anything at all. They hide writers these days under the titles of Producers and Production Assistants (and other titles).

The credits of his stand up?

I'M TALKING ABOUT HIS STANDUP! Before he even did the bloody Daily Show. :)

I've said it about three times.

Quote: Skibbington von Skubber @ September 20 2008, 9:23 PM BST

No, check the credits and you will see he was certainly not the sole writer---if he wrote anything at all. They hide writers these days under the titles of Producers and Production Assistants (and other titles).

He is very much involved in the process. Read it here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/17/arts/television/17kaku.html?scp=2&sq=jon%20stewart&st=cse

Quote: zooo @ September 20 2008, 9:25 PM BST

The credits of his stand up?

I'M TALKING ABOUT HIS STANDUP! Before he even did the bloody Daily Show. :)

I've said it about three times.

I'm aware of what you said and how many times you said it.

I will say it again: He does not write. He mumbles & grumbles and little sparrow-farts owned by Viacom ghost-write his extremely UNfunny material. The dude is as dyslexic as George Bush Junior.

Oh for god's sake. Yes Skib. Whatever you say.
A f**king chimp wrote his standup. Or maybe it was his mother.

I guess he got all his sexy genes from his dad's side.

Quote: Skibbington von Skubber @ September 20 2008, 9:30 PM BST

I'm aware of what you said and how many times you said it.

I will say it again: He does not write. He mumbles & grumbles and little sparrow-farts owned by Viacom ghost-write his extremely UNfunny material. The dude is as dyslexic as George Bush Junior.

It seems like not even comedy can escape the conspiracy theory nuts. Smarmy
I hear Stewart's material is actually written by Carrot Top's other personality Spaghetti Squash Nib.

Quote: zooo @ September 20 2008, 9:44 PM BST

Laughing out loud Chicks dig the Stewart.

Quote: zooo @ September 20 2008, 9:44 PM BST

Has Skib been deleting his posts?

Yes. Inexplicably.

Maybe we should disable the delete button, after a post has been replied to (like most forums do) it really ruins the flow and understandability(er, possibly not a word) of a thread.

I thoroughly enjoy and continuously watch the show.

Seen 2 of the 3 episodes from this week and it's been glorious.

Jon's piece on the Ferguson/Michael Brown situation from Tuesdays episode was particularly great.

Also Michael Che has been an amazing addition to the crew.

Jon Stewart announced tonight he's retiring and that they're still negotiating about it and that someone else will take his place as the host of the show.

He said it could be any time this year as there's not a set date yet, but that he's up by September.

:(