Mark Thomas

Just watching 100 Greatest Standups.

What's this fella doing lately, I used to love his C4 shows. He needs to come back.

Lots of protests. The last thing I saw of his was the Dispatches he did about Coca Cola.

He is great though.

Looks like he's got a new Stand Up DVD out actually.

Mark Thomas - Genius.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 1 2009, 1:18 AM GMT

Looks like he's got a new Stand Up DVD out actually.

Cool

He needs to do more jokes and less agitprop.

Quote: chipolata @ January 5 2009, 12:41 PM GMT

He needs to do more jokes and less agitprop.

Nah, he's best when he does both. When he goes off into a rant about somethig when you see him live is when he's at his funniest.

I think it's commendable that he does have a social conscience - especially in an industry which seems largely interested in self-obsession - I just think the message he wants to get across would be more effective if he upped the humour content.

Mark Thomas and his "MPs Houses Open Day Society" are at this very moment on the fourth plinth. If Margaret Moran does not resign by 7.59pm, they will execute her bay tree. You can see the whole thing live at http://www.oneandother.co.uk/

Laughing out loud I tried to fast forward >_< What a nob!

Quote: Ian Wolf @ August 2 2009, 7:38 PM BST

Mark Thomas and his "MPs Houses Open Day Society" are at this very moment on the fourth plinth. If Margaret Moran does not resign by 7.59pm, they will execute her bay tree. You can see the whole thing live at http://www.oneandother.co.uk/

WTF? What a bunch of tits.

The tree has now been executed.

Damn! Missed it! Love Mr Thomas.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 2 2009, 8:06 PM BST

Damn! Missed it! Love Mr Thomas.

Don't worry, if it is not elsewhere on the website chances are it will appear on the Sky Arts channel which is covering One and Other.

Mark looked extremely blonde and woman-like to me.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ August 2 2009, 8:07 PM BST

Don't worry, if it is not elsewhere on the website chances are it will appear on the Sky Arts channel which is covering One and Other.

I will forget that instantly. But thanks anyway.

Quote: Leevil @ August 2 2009, 8:08 PM BST

Mark looked extremely blonde and woman-like to me.

Really? :S