Whose line is it anyway

Remember this brilliant show?

I caughtt the US version on the Five US channel last night. Very funny, but can't compare to Josie Lawrence, Clive Anderson, John Sessions and a series of US and Canadian Imports!

I love this show...Ryan and Colin are probably the funniest two from the show having done both the US and UK versions - they work great as a duo. Paul Merton used to do the UK version too back in the days of John Sessions - good times.

Worst thing about it (the US version) is Drew Carey - that guy is terrible. He's OK hosting but insists on joining in for one game near the end of each episode and on every occasion is awful at the improv stuff - he really should leave it to the real comedians.

Nice to see some of the Dan Patterson Iprov stuff still going strong in his 'Mock the Week' though.

I love this show too, I keep forgetting about it though. The UK version was better although Clive Anderson can be equally as annoying as Drew Carey in his own way.

This is one of the best shows ever. I love the US version as well as the UK version. Even though Drew Carey is not as good as Clive Anderson, I still think he's great. Even when he joins in with the games. Colin and Ryan are certainly the best thing to ever happen to that show. !

Tony Slattery was ace on it too.
And wasn't Paul Merton on some?

I remember watching an episode with George Wendt from Cheers going down like a lead balloon. The American version wasn't too bad but this was one show the Brits did better.