I read the news today oh boy! Page 934

Quote: sootyj @ July 18 2012, 11:14 PM BST

Because the road signs haven't been got right. Because theres a log jam from Olympic drivers who can't find the games. Because whole buses are being stopped and searched.

Because London has insufficent road space without cutting off 25%. Because they'll be shouted at abused, late and have to deal with foreign types who probably have oddly shaped penises.

And the tube drivers are getting more.

If 36 billion or so is being pissed up the wall. F**k it I'm just glad somebody with an actual real get out of bed and work all day job is getting enough for a holiday.

But they get a wage for doing that, why do my taxes have to gold plate their paycheck.?

I work for a charity. And I dread the thought of hundreds of unsackable uninterested types forced into humiliating free labour.

Why not just hunt and shoot them?

Where do these unemployed people come from, so diferent to us?

The Olympic thing is an unbelievable debacle. Saw a thing on the news earlier that the pickpocket gangs from Barcelona are planning to move in.

Quote: Will Cam @ July 18 2012, 11:18 PM BST

But they get a wage for doing that, why do my taxes have to gold plate their paycheck.?

It's a fraction of the overall waste.

And why not?

Besides you don't pay council tax or rates in Lodnon. Which is where the moneys coming from.

Quote: keewik @ July 18 2012, 11:18 PM BST

The Olympic thing is an unbelievable debacle. Saw a thing on the news earlier that the pickpocket gangs from Barcelona are planning to move in.

The gangs are actually Romanian and they along with the Brazilian gangs come to London every summer to steal from tourists. The police on Oxford Street are constantly on the lookout for them.

If you keep your wits about you, put your valuables in your front trouser pockets instead of in a pocket on a backpack and don't let strangers get close to you, then you're fine.

Unfortunately, most of the tourists wandering the West End and riding the Tube are clueless f**kers who gawp at everything like stoned zombies. Most of them could be pickpocketed by Abu Hamza.

Quote: sootyj @ July 18 2012, 11:15 PM BST

There's no way their overtime will match long hours for delays brought on by the olympics.

Surely long hours = overtime to begin with?

nb Sootyj has no interest in the olympics

not since they won't have a minutes silence for the victims of Munich

incase the Arabs walk out

When was the last time you heard about a great Arab athlete?

or a great Arab for that matter?

(refering to political leaders of cours)

Quote: sootyj @ July 18 2012, 11:19 PM BST

It's a fraction of the overall waste.

And why not?

Besides you don't pay council tax or rates in Lodnon. Which is where the moneys coming from.

We should not accept any waste. They are just greedy f**kers. We shall have to agree to disagree (but I am right).

Adios amigos Wave Bed calls.

Quote: DaButt @ July 18 2012, 11:27 PM BST

Surely long hours = overtime to begin with?

not neccasairly theres a cap.

UK laws on the number of hours a bus driver can work are tight, so extra hours would be unpaid over a certain level.

Quote: sootyj @ July 18 2012, 11:29 PM BST

nb Sootyj has no interest in the olympics

not since they won't have a minutes silence for the victims of Munich

incase the Arabs walk out

When was the last time you heard about a great Arab athlete?

or a great Arab for that matter?

(refering to political leaders of cours)

That turned racist very suddenly...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 18 2012, 11:27 PM BST

The gangs are actually Romanian and they along with the Brazilian gangs come to London every summer to steal from tourists. The police on Oxford Street are constantly on the lookout for them.

If you keep your wits about you, put your valuables in your front trouser pockets instead of in a pocket on a backpack and don't let strangers get close to you, then you're fine.

Unfortunately, most of the tourists wandering the West End and riding the Tube are clueless f**kers who gawp at everything like stoned zombies. Most of them could be pickpocketed by Abu Hamza.

I don't care where they're from. I think the bastards should be gunned down *waits for applause from Da Butt*
a few years ago, after we'd booked for Barcelona, many people pointed out the extreme problems with pickpockets. It would be fair to say our break was ruined by having to be so watchful constantly. Since then just about everybody we've heard of who's been to Barcelona, was pickpocketed. Apparently ranks with Rome as the worst cities in that respect.

Oh I dunno we're all a bit racist.

Besides they (the Arabs) started it by being racist first

And there's more of them.

They even claim to have invented humus.

Quote: sootyj @ July 18 2012, 11:35 PM BST

Oh I dunno we're all a bit racist.

Besides they (the Arabs) started it by being racist first

And there's more of them.

They even claim to have invented humus.

you don't have to be facetious all the time.

Quote: Harridan @ July 18 2012, 11:32 PM BST

That turned racist very suddenly...

Only if Arabs are an actual race. Otherwise it's just zionist bigotry, cultural hatred and needless politicising of a sporting event.

I've never tried humus. Always suspect it could be bleached crap.

And again I've landed at the top of the bloody page.