I read the news today oh boy! Page 588

Shocked how?

Not eating and drinking when you're diabetic is stupid.

Stupidity is no defence mkay.

And besides did he at any point politely ask to get his bag back?

Quote: sootyj @ December 14 2011, 1:48 PM GMT

Shocked how?

Sorry, was sarcasm. As in, we'd all predicted that the 'Big man' would get into some bother over it.

Aah

you know the more I think about it, the more this story annoys me. You don't get kicked off trains for having no ticket, they fine you.
If you don't like it appeal and you've got a good chance of getting away with it. But this whiny self righteous, I shouldn't pay or get fined or what ever attitude. And of course I don't care how many poor bloody commuters I annoy, because I'm most important of all. And of course it's not my fault; I'm depressed, diabetic, my cat sulked this morning. So don't blame or judge me just forgive me.

For once one of those self obsessed tossers got a good solid belt of reality. And bloody good job to.

It's like the able bodied people who jump in your seat on the bus if you give it up for a pregnant woman on a bus.

I was shocked to hear that a Scotsman had been drinking on a train, just can't believe it.

Quote: sootyj @ December 14 2011, 1:58 PM GMT

Aah

you know the more I think about it, the more this story annoys me. You don't get kicked off trains for having no ticket, they fine you.

Did I miss the bit on the video that explains why the conductor was trying to get him off the train anyway? I would have thought that as you say the right thing would have been to issue a fine, rather than trying to get him to leave the train.

Not that I'm on the snively tool's side. He's clearly a twat. The big man was a bit too rough with him though.

:$ I loved it anyway!

He I suspect was trying to issue a fine at first.

But for that you need a home adress etc.

nb I used to hate GNER guards, big dog? Pissed? scary looking?

No need to check your ticket sir, that'll do nicely.

Everyone else got the 3rd degree. (and this included when they patrolled in 2s and 3s)

Despite the success of his Channel 4 series Bring Back..., which attempted to reunite the casts of The A Team, Dallas, Grange Hill etc, not everyone has seen the funny side of Justin Lee Collins' latest project, 'Bring Back... My Relationship':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-16176744

"Good times!"

'charged with harassing a former girlfriend in Hertfordshire'

Harrassment is bad enough, but doing it in Hertfordshire, tsk

In London and probably other places too, we now have no bus conductors and the bus driver is closed in in his little cubby-hole. Tt is standard procedure if the driver determines that someone is trying to dodge paying a fare, the driver stops the bus & will not proceed until the fare dodger gets off.

Peer pressure from the other passengers, usually forces the dodger to get off or pay up.

I can understand with buses, but not with trains, given that much of the UK is still single or double track.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16184773

"The statue? I guess you could call it a Christmas present. At this time of year it's easy to forget the true meaning of Christianity - the lies, the corruption, the abuse."

Excellent, thanks for that link Nat.

HIGH FIVE!

Due to the recession, I can only manage a high three.