I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,395

Quote: A Horseradish @ 7th May 2022, 9:50 AM

I've never understood when every other gate is in the singular why Bill Gates is in the plural.

Because Bill Gate is already taken? It is a movable gap in a fence used to control geese. :-)

Where's the Starmer is innocent mob gone?
Maybe to the doctor who thread to make snide remarks there.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th May 2022, 12:48 PM

Where's the Starmer is innocent mob gone?

Waiting for the police to conclude the re-investigation the Daily Mail forced them to make.
A sort of second, confirmatory investigation.
We could call it "The People's Investigation".

Forced as in 'new information and proof of misdemeanours
Pesky newspapers meddling.

Stephen with the best will in the world mate you couldn't call the Daily Mail impartial. So if there is evidence it will need to be put in in clear written report not referred to in op eds. If he is guilty he goes and Johnson will have to as well, so its a win win for me as I couldn't tell you one of his policies.

The police said there was "new information".
The "proof of misdemeanours" bit was made up.
Starmer is getting ready to say he'll resign if he's fined.
So Johnson's toast either way - as are most of the front bench.
And KS will come out as a man of honour, in contrast to the PM.
Rather tellingly, Tory MP's are now being told to refrain from saying Starmer should resign if found guilty.
We all know why.

He will have no choice if he gets fined as he has demanded no less of others. If he did stand down and Johnson never. Then I doubt even Nadine could get that drunk she would defend him and if she did she would probably need hospitalising for alcoholic poisoning.

I like how you have moved from innocent to might be guilty...so the next step is.
Boris was fined and said sorry.
Starmer lied until he couldn't get away with it anymore but all the while called Boris down.
That's the part people are annoyed at.
So Bye bye Kier, hello Angela lol.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th May 2022, 2:45 PM

I like how you have moved from innocent to might be guilty...so the next step is.
Boris was fined and said sorry.
Starmer lied until he couldn't get away with it anymore but all the while called Boris down.
That's the part people are annoyed at.
So Bye bye Kier, hello Angela lol.

You are a bit obsessed with Angela Rayner, Goodlad. I barely give her a second thought but she gets an awful lot of mentions in your posts. Move on, Mon. Find someone new to obsessively hate.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th May 2022, 2:45 PM

Starmer lied ...

When?

Boris was repeatedly asked if he would resign if he was fined - he refused to comment - and has refused to resign.
Starmer doesn't think he did anything wrong - but if the Police think he did, he'll do the decent thing.
If you can't see the difference, then that, I'm afraid, explains a lot.

Angela is deputy - the natural successor.
Find where I implied I hated her. One of lefties buzz words along with racist and a multiple of phobes chipolata - whoever you are, hiding behind a moniker
And what Starmer thinks and what is true are not the same thing.
And as for explains a lot, you condescending plum, it's not about the indecent at all.

Quote: billwill @ 9th May 2022, 12:24 PM

Because Bill Gate is already taken? It is a movable gap in a fence used to control geese. :-)

Wow.

This forum is a proper education.

Many thanks.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th May 2022, 3:55 PM

Angela is deputy - the natural successor.
Find where I implied I hated her. One of lefties buzz words along with racist and a multiple of phobes chipolata - whoever you are, hiding behind a moniker
And as for explains a lot, you condescending plum, it's not about the indecent at all.

It won't be Rayner as she was allegedly boozing it up there too.

Labour don't do women leaders.

They just talk about it.

It's going to be Wes Streeting - the first gay Labour leader since Ed Milibands and Gordon Browns and the first gay Prime Minister since Gordon Browns and Edward Heaths (if you don't count Tony Blairs).

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th May 2022, 3:55 PM

r

As I thought, you don't know what a lie is.
if you think something, but it's not true - that's not a lie.
It's being wrong.
If you know something to be untrue, but say it anyway - that's a lie (see Brexit Bus for details)

I'm afraid I don't understand the second sentence.

Anyway - he's played his hand now.
Good luck to him.
Watch out for Tories telling us "Anyway, Its not about resigning etc etc" in a rather panicky voice.

Maybe we should invite Vlad to come over and sort it all out.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th May 2022, 4:43 PM

Maybe we should invite Vlad to come over and sort it all out.

He's probably got a meeting with Boris pencilled, to top up the donations.