I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,627

Lofty as ever you don't half come over as an angry man shouting at the news in his underpants [how the news got into your underpants I do not know] I shall leave your anger.

Damn right I'm angry

I'm angry as hell

If it was down to me id exterminate every single human being on the planet and leave the animals to it

And I'm not wearing underpants

Im very angry and very nude

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th July 2014, 11:49 AM BST

Who the f**k do these wankers think they are?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/royal-family-granted-new-right-of-secrecy-2179148.html

Are you any good at carpentry, Lofty? I think it's time to build a guillotine.

Yeh I think the royal family as anything but symbols have had their day. Charles really is a tragic figure, you know he can't even dress himself.

There's also something a bit pitiful about them. I mean look at Charles he's not very clever, nothing wrong with that I don't make any claim to be very smart.

But with thousands in private education and tutoring he just about gets 2 Alevels and a 2.2 from Cambridge [I think it says alot for the integrity of British academia that a mediocre student gets a mediocre degree whoever they are]

And he spends the rest of his life giving speeches someone else wrote for him, but based on his own wooly scifi imaginings. I pity the poor scribe who had to turn his drivle on GM foods, homeopathy and grey nano slime into words.

He's such a dingbat I couldn't ever picture him making it to be king.

It's not his fault he's an idiot.

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th July 2014, 12:00 PM BST

If it was down to me id exterminate every single human being on the planet and leave the animals to it

How come bods who constantly spew this type of human extinction, let the badgers inherit the Earth, all we do is cause suffering bollocks never top themselves?

Including lofty, I now know three such dil-weeds who moan on about the little fuzzy animals being masters of the planet and how our civilisation with all of it's art, music, literature, endeavours and technology should all go the way of the dinosaur because...boo hoo, they saw something bad on the telly news.

Conversely, the same people who want the entire human race to die also seem to concern themselves with gun control in America...which is full of Americans...who they also want dead. It's almost as if these people are a bunch of backwards retards who should shut the hell up because they're dumb twats.

Hating the human race is the ultimate form of racism.

Quote: Nogget @ 12th July 2014, 3:35 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Nogget @ 12th July 2014, 3:35 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th July 2014, 6:09 PM BST

How about deterrent ??

Rape children for years and years - destroying their lives

And that gets you about six years

Pathetic

Most of these filth will consider that a risk more than worth taking

There is NO worse crime than this

Six years is bullshit

And it's already been officially reported as such

I notice Vanessa Feltz has waded in claiming he assaulted her on live TV. I'd have thought she'd have welcomed the attention - which of course is what she's got now.

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th July 2014, 12:00 PM BST

Damn right I'm angry

I'm angry as hell

And I'm not wearing underpants

Im very angry and very nude

A man after my own heart. Although it would be helpful if there was one female human too.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 12th July 2014, 2:09 PM BST

How come bods who constantly spew this type of human extinction, let the badgers inherit the Earth, all we do is cause suffering bollocks never top themselves?

Including lofty, I now know three such dil-weeds who moan on about the little fuzzy animals being masters of the planet and how our civilisation with all of it's art, music, literature, endeavours and technology should all go the way of the dinosaur because...boo hoo, they saw something bad on the telly news.

Conversely, the same people who want the entire human race to die also seem to concern themselves with gun control in America...which is full of Americans...who they also want dead. It's almost as if these people are a bunch of backwards retards who should shut the hell up because they're dumb twats.

Whistling nnocently

http://www.thescore.com/worldcup/news/536787

I had a fiver on north Korea to beat Japan 7-0 and america 4-0 look like the drinks are on me

I think you're kind of forgetting that Vanessa is a married woman, Chappers.

I definitely think the producers of Celebrity Big Brother shouldn't have put her on their show. It nearly came out at the time, maybe it would have been better if it had.

Quote: zooo @ 8th July 2014, 7:36 PM BST

Did they ask for Bert to be f**king Ernie up the bum?

Always with the details!

:D

Holy.Crap.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-child-abuse-whistleblower-i-3848987#rlabs=1

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/488530/DWP-plans-axe-benefits-claimants-refuse-treatment-depression

this really is tory abuse, there's not enough talking therapy on the NHS for those who want it right now. This is just bullying and abusing one service the NHS to help another the DSS. The government are wasting billions driving people out of social housing, hounding people to apply for none existent jobs and now pursuing the depressed.

Probably some of these people could get better and could get work, but this isn't the way to do it.