4RADIO COMEDY COLLECTIVE Page 2

Thanks for the help guys, I downloaded Firefox and its working now. I've uploaded a few audio clips, hopefully they'll be on the site tommorow.

I used to be a regular on 4Laughs (won a few comps and prizes) but the website has so many flaws that they don't know how to fix and they don't seem to know where they are going with it.

I just ended up getting too frustrated with it as you end up working around the website rather than the site working around your work.

I might give this a go though. Just a warning though.

Yes, I agree, it isn't the best.

Hello. I'm new. Good day to you all.

I don't really understand this 4laughs 'competition'.

I'm not a 4laughs member (I've never really liked the look of the site). The 4radio Comedy Collective looks like a crafty way to get more stuff up on the site; i.e sign up, upload something and then we'll tell you a bit more about this competition.

Or have I got it wrong?

What's this all about emailing them in order to receive a 'brief'? Have any 4laugh members already received their brief? Why can't they just post it on the site? Or is a different brief for each person. I'm really confused (but that's not unusual).

Someone please explain!

Thank you.

Hello Slush, now you've set me off feeling all suspicious and I haven't received a brief yet.

Anyway welcome to the site. Try joining my competition ;). Mwah ha ha! No really I do have a weekly comp.

Quote: Slush Puppy @ March 12, 2007, 4:17 PM

Hello. I'm new. Good day to you all.

I don't really understand this 4laughs 'competition'.

I'm not a 4laughs member (I've never really liked the look of the site). The 4radio Comedy Collective looks like a crafty way to get more stuff up on the site; i.e sign up, upload something and then we'll tell you a bit more about this competition.

Or have I got it wrong?

What's this all about emailing them in order to receive a 'brief'? Have any 4laugh members already received their brief? Why can't they just post it on the site? Or is a different brief for each person. I'm really confused (but that's not unusual).

Someone please explain!

Thank you.

I wouldn't be surprised as there isn't a real 4Radio.

The good bit about 4Laughs is the test bed where you can get critics on your work, but you can get that here too. The caption comps are good as a brain tester, otherwise I would concentrate your time on writing your own stuff and going down your own route. 4Laughs certainly don't provide you with a yellow brick road.