Sketch...

'That's what they all say'

EXT. STREET. OUTSIDE OF POLICE STATION. DAY

A young couple (30's) are on there way to the police station, they enter the police station to make a complaint.

INT. POLICE STATION. DAY.

MAN

Hello, I'm here to make a complaint, right opposite our house people have been having sex in a bush and it's absolutely ridiculous. We have young children as well.

POLICE OFFICER

That is awful sir, I will personally come round to the area and have a look for any evidence and hopefully the idiots will be caught.

MAN

Thank you.

The couple exit the police station and walk home.

EXT. STREET. DAY

As they are just about to cross the road and enter there house they are greeted by an enraged massive dog that is ready to pounce and attack.

The couple are chased into the bushes and are savaged by the dog, the owners dog shouts for the dog and dog exits the bush leaving the couple lying on the floor blooded and bruised.

10 minutes later

The couple just about stumble to there feet and move out of the bush. There clothes are all ripped, hairs a mess and the man has claw marks on his chest, the couple notice the policeman that they had just complained about starring in shock at them.

POLICE OFFICER

Well well well, what do we have here.

MAN

(the shocked man) Oh, no no no no officer it's not what it looks like

POLICEMAN

Yeah, that's what they all say.

THE END

I liked this sketch of yours. You manage to make it work even if the dog events is a little predictable.

I didn't find it at all funny, sorry.

I liked it.