Any sitcom writers out there?

Hi all you comedy lovers!

I've got a great idea and concept for a sitcom!

Thought about my idea for a long time and come to realise it's a highly strong idea. But would love a co-writer to write it with me. Ideally, my co-writer should be in the areas of either; Luton, Bedfordshire or London - but if you are interested then still contact and we can work something out.

My plans for the sitcom is to write a pilot to showcase in a live theatre environment and possibly enter the 'Sitcommission' to test it. Then to develop it into an actual series and pitch to many TV channels, with a recorded version of the pilot to actually show them, not just talk.

My comedy background is seeing many comedy sketch shows and sitcoms with a good sense of what works in comedy and what doesn't. I also have my own comedy sketch group called 'Fans of Comedy' so I'm in constant practise in comedy writing, directing and performance.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Quincey!

I have some great ideas for inventions: invisibility gloves and hover flip - flops to name but two. If you have any experience of science ( from the future would probably be best ) get in touch. I'm hoping to get them in Argos by Christmas.

Quote: Sinon @ April 5 2013, 9:59 PM BST

I have some great ideas for inventions: invisibility gloves and hover flip - flops to name but two. If you have any experience of science ( from the future would probably be best ) get in touch. I'm hoping to get them in Argos by Christmas.

Hes only asking for a writing partner! this is the writers section, get a grip!

You mean this isn't the forum to share your dreams?

Quote: Tim Azure @ April 6 2013, 8:10 PM BST

You mean this isn't the forum to share your dreams?

Not according to Sinon!

Perhaps Quincey is the very guy that these guys are looking for.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/27118/

Oh my god! Thank you so much, Billwill! :D