Fancy Being In A Comedy Sketch Group?

New comedy sketch group 'FANS OF COMEDY' are seeking new comedy writers and comedy performers!

Fans of Comedy first premiered at the Camden Fringe Festival in 2012 and gained positive responses. This show is now developing into a comedy sketch group and has huge visions ahead! including; regular stage shows and gigs; filmed sketches to go on YouTube and further develop into a TV series; and aiming for 'Sketchorama' on BBC 4 Radio!

If you're interested in the audition details, feel free to message me!

Thanks.

Quincey.

Hi Quincey,

We've recently launched a new website: www.skittell.com - designed to promote sketch comedy.

And we'd be delighted to have your finished skits on our site.

Cheers,
Rob

Hi Rob!

Thank you so much for the invitation and would love for your site to promote our stuff as well. I hope you don't mind but we're a professional group rather than an amateur one.... I hope you still want us knowing that?...

Also how many views do you get on your site and from which country (or is it many)?

Thanks.

Quincey (James Quince).

Did you two just stumble across each other?

Nice polite and honest invites welcome to the site!

Albeit I suspect you won't get much stuff till early April. When the closing date for the new BBC open talent show closes.

Hi Quincey,

Sorry - my mistake. I didn't realise you were a professional outfit.

In saying that, if you have any contact with "amateur" skitters - please send them our way.

Thanks for responding.

Cheers,
Rob

Hi Rob,

Oh, it's up to you but we still would of contributed anyway. Would be a good platform for our work. It wouldn't cost you anything, just wanna be seen. Anyway, let me know what you think.

I'll let people know.

Cheers,
James.

Hi Quincy,

Why not - we'd be delighted to have you on the site. Go for it!

Cheers,
Rob

Hey Quincey, do you have links to your work?

Ta