70s sitcoms - uni project

im 21 almost 22 and in love with british sitcoms,

i have recently started a social media platform to link YouTube, twitter , facebook and a blog together, need as many followers as possible, need people to comment on my discussions to, if any of you could do that it would be appreciated

hope it will be successful so I can keep continuing, then could turn into a little novel , will be writing about various sitcoms and uploading YouTube videos about them so if people haven't watched them before they can get a taste for them

started it as one of my modules for media in uni final year

thanks

glamrockchick :)

Hi,
your nickname tells me that you like glamrock, am I right? (I ask because I'm a rock-music junkie...I like especially Bowie's first 10 years or so)
Anyway, welcome. Wave

cheers :) yep I like bowie, t-rex is my fave band :)

Hi Dorit, welcome to the site. You do seem to have excellent taste in comedy. :)

thanks alot :) if many of you can subscribe to my stuff and post on my blog would be appreciated, I like to think I have good taste haha im unique

Hello glamrockchick

Good to see the youth of today still dig Rigsby. Good luck with your project.

And T-Rex are ace. Totally nonsensical lyrics - he drives a Rolls Royce because it's good for his voice? - but flippin' ace nonetheless.

Children of the Revolution is my particular favourite but there are plenty more where that came from.

Hang on, I think I'm going off-topic.

Good luck anyway.

Hi, you sound like a female verson of me! I am a 21 year old stand up comedian, I first got into comedy by watching British sitcoms mainly from the 70s and 80s and also T.Rex are my favourite band and Marc Bolan is my idol :D

Hello! I'm a bit of a rock chick myself actually (disastrous marriage to Stu Pendous of The What On Earth Four). Welcome to BCG! Please post your links and I will be happy to have a look.

Quote: Ignatius Rake @ October 18 2012, 2:50 AM BST

And T-Rex are ace. Totally nonsensical lyrics - he drives a Rolls Royce because it's good for his voice? - but flippin' ace nonetheless.

Getting back on topic, the president's weird, he's got a burgundy beard, etc.

Didn't he see a woman coming out of New York City with a frog in her hand.
Because he said he did - because it showed.

Hello glamrockchick I LOVE 70s and 60s sitcoms. Also I luv music old bands like The Beatles, Elvis, T-Rex (got into them recently), ELO, Rolling Stones, Madness, The Specials, the list goes on. Lovely to have you here at TBCG, enjoy your time here. Wave

Quote: Ignatius Rake @ October 18 2012, 2:50 AM BST

And Bolan was faster than most and lived by the coast.