Birmingham Meet-Up Early Jan? Page 2

I can't believe I'm missing the Birmingham drinks, especially when I will be in Birmingham on the 16th. :(

You'll always have Manchester Angie.

Quote: AngieBaby @ January 4 2013, 11:42 PM GMT

I can't believe I'm missing the Birmingham drinks, especially when I will be in Birmingham on the 16th. :(

Sorry Angie :(

It's not so difficult for me to get to Birmingham, so I may come to one in the future. Not this one though as I'm too skint.

Quote: Ben @ January 6 2013, 8:14 PM GMT

It's not so difficult for me to get to Birmingham, so I may come to one in the future. Not this one though as I'm too skint.

Thanks Ben, and cheers for posting and keeping this thread in view (not been able to get online myself today so it's much appreciated).

We now have 6 'yes's and one 'maybe'. Anyone who wants to join us is still very welcome, whether it's to look at joining our Writers Group, or just to have a drink and a chat with others who like comedy.

I'll leave a large note with 'BCG' on the table so we can be found, and if not put off by the look* of us, join us on the night.

* There's always a chance our combined dazzling natural beauty may be intimidating to some. ;)

Hi All,

There are 7 of us confirmed for the meet-up tonight. If anyone else is in the Birmingham area tonight and wants to join us please do. I'll put a note with 'BCG' on the table or somewhere visible.

Look forward to seeing some of you tonight.

DH