Status report Page 4,948

Chip's got a scratch on his little finger that makes bending it quite painful. A tiny splint is the answer but people would sneer.

I wouldn't sneer - it's a very good idea.

Quote: Lee @ December 28 2012, 2:34 AM GMT

This forum should be active 24 hours a day. Let us enlist more yanks and insomniacs for the night time shift.

I can cover saturday night/sunday morning, sunday night/monday morning shift. Provided I'm up early enough and don't run out of uninteresting things to say.

Quote: L.E. @ December 28 2012, 11:23 AM GMT

I wouldn't sneer

You would if you'd seen my first attempt at a Pinky Splint.

Quote: reds @ December 28 2012, 11:44 AM GMT

I can cover saturday night/sunday morning, sunday night/monday morning shift. Provided I'm up early enough and don't run out of uninteresting things to say.

Good man :?)

Quote: Lee @ December 28 2012, 2:34 AM GMT

This forum should be active 24 hours a day.

I disagree. I'd like to see it shut at eleven, then open again for business at seven each mornings - eight on Sundays.

Got to stop Christmas eating

Got to stop eating choccies, crisps, cake, biscuits, choccies, crisps, cake, biscuits, choccies, crisps, cake, biscuits

Washed down with endless cola and booze

Feel quite bilious all the time

Have just stepped out into the dark - very mild with high wind in the trees. Exciting.

Quote: keewik @ December 28 2012, 11:15 PM GMT

Have just stepped out into the dark - very mild with high wind in the trees. Exciting.

Were you thinking of running?

I too shall step into the dark in a minute when I try to get the bloody fat idiot of a cat in, who decided it wanted to go out into the blustery weather for a constitutional.

Me? Run? *falls about laughing* I think I was feeling empowered after watching 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice'. Thought I'd nip out and do a bit of magic.

Quote: keewik @ December 28 2012, 11:22 PM GMT

Me? Run? *falls about laughing* I think I was feeling empowered after watching 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice'. Thought I'd nip out and do a bit of magic.

Good film :)

Quote: Marc P @ December 28 2012, 11:23 PM GMT

Good film :)

Hello Marc P Wave I believe I haven't interacted with you in a long while.

He's been hiding in his smoking jacket.

Quote: keewik @ December 28 2012, 11:22 PM GMT

It was a good film, I liked that one.

Quote: Lee @ December 28 2012, 11:26 PM GMT

Hello Marc P Wave I believe I haven't interacted with you in a long while.

Looks like it'll be a while longer. >_<