Is this funny?

Hi any feedback appreciated

There were arrests before, during and after the game. You would have thought that they wouldn't have let them go

If sex before marriage sends you to hell, then that must mean that marriage is hell

A submarine is just a boat that can hold its breath longer

Gods a bit of an insecure dictator (he has a book of rules, never shows himself in person, low responsibility, impregnated Mary then f**ked off)

Eco mentalists are like a babies nappy, full of green shit

Did you know that 1% of landfill space is full of disposable diapers, as oppose to the ones that can't be disposed and the other 99% of landfill space is full of shit

Home-owners use up to 10 times more toxic chemicals per acre than farmers, because farmers don't own homes any more

The human population of the world is expected to be nearly tripled by the year 2100, which is amazing because at least 6 billion of us will have died by then

The Earth has been around for 4.6 billion years. Scaling this time down to 46 years we have been around for 4 hours and our industrial revolution began just 1 minute ago. During this short period we have ransacked the planet for ways to get fuels and raw materials, have been the cause of extinction of an unthinkable amount of plants and animals, and have multiplied our population to that of a plague. And the length of time I can last in bed now looks respectable

I was shocked to find out there was more than one type of tree. There are big ones and small ones

Already almost half the worlds rainforest has been lost; God knows where they are hiding

The youngest ever pope was John Paul 2nd and was only 8 years old, which must have been awkward for the priests

A really ugly girl had a friend called Richard, and I thought that's as close to a Dick that she's going to get

I went to the doctors the other day for an injury and she said "whilst your here do you want something for your spots" - cheeky bitch

There's a misconception that penguins only live in the southern hemisphere not the northern hemisphere whereas I happen to know that's bullshit because I saw one in Edinburgh

How to reduce knife crime? - make guns more accessible

I liked the penguin one