Status report Page 4,890

Quote: Harridan @ November 27 2012, 8:34 PM GMT

Reading Kierkegaard in the morning, cleaning up vomit in the evening. My life is one of contrasts.

You're like the intellectual Cinderella

No, it was baby vomit. I'm not glamorous enough to drink wine and smoke while wearing a beret in a reclaimed industrial loft.

Harridan?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 27 2012, 8:46 PM GMT

Harridan?

I hope not. I've always found Lisa Simpson incredibly annoying. Actually that goes for all the Simpsons characters.

Too tired to do much tonight, so kicking back in bed with my laptop. Woop!

Quote: Ben @ November 27 2012, 8:53 PM GMT

Too tired to do much tonight, so kicking back in bed with my laptop. Woop!

Tissues on the bedside cabinet?

Just found £100 in my elance account I forgot about and about to have a cup of tea not sure which I'm happier about

I can swap you another tea for the money if you're not that fussed!

I'll have a tea, please. No sugar, thanks.

Too hot. Pleased for the Hobbit people who have invaded the city, who could be slightly more normal than me and enjoy the heat. I have wilted. Not to worry, only six months until winter.

On the 'humans are really good inside' slant, we were very poor when I was a child, I remember my father coming home and telling my mother he'd lent money to a man he knew from the bus home (lived fairly near us but we didn't know the family) because they were going to be evicted. Well, every Friday, regular as clockwork, their boy came to the door with money and it was all paid back. My father, though poorly paid was really thrifty with a small amount in the P.O and I suppose that was what was used to keep us going for the week because he must have handed over his pay to the man since it was a Friday.

Apart from that - a day of shite and Paradise.
Negative - shite from Tesco, from f**king Hotmail, from the water board, from BBC radio and from the freezer which did not render up the wholemeal loaf I just know was there.
Paradise - results show I'm not (yet!) suffering from terminal cancer, which means I'm now drinking too much wine to celebrate.
P.S. Skye HD is now playing up but I think I can cope with that.

I think the good outweighs the bad there!

Yes.
*swings from lampshade ( but not by the neck)*

Heh. What did BBC Radio do, by the way?