The Middle Page 2

I really enjoyed this when I've watched it... and was glad to see more to it than a sitcom trying to be Malcolm in the Middle. Love the kids and I am so glad the Janitor from Scrubs is able to show some talent elsewhere. :)

Great show - this week Frankie is excited about the Royal Wedding.

I liked watching the scenes with Frankie & her Mother in Law from Everybody Loves Raymond

I took no notice of it at first when the kids had it on but have been watching it for a while now and love it, good to see a 'normal' unBrady Bunch family on, and I just love little Brick (whispers...little brick)

About ten episodes into this; it's a nice, funny, family sitcom with some great characters. Worth a look.

I watch it every now and again. I do enjoy it and all the actors are great, but it feels like there's something missing - but I have no idea what.

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2012, 11:25 PM BST

I watch it every now and again. I do enjoy it and all the actors are great, but it feels like there's something missing - but I have no idea what.

It's basically Malcolm In The Middle Light. It's Malcolm if that show was only about seventy percent as great as it was. Which means it's still pretty good stuff.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 24 2012, 9:35 PM BST

It's basically Malcolm In The Middle Light.

Yes I have been trying to get into this now it is being shown on Pick, but the humour lacks that transgressive edge, and while the performances are competent they do not bear comparison with Malcolm.

MITM was a bit special though.
This is a pretty fine show.
Please stop comparing the two just because of the word Middle
:D :P

(And because the youngest sons look kind of similar.)

*Bows head & whispers "Similar"

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ June 11 2012, 12:14 AM BST

(And because the youngest sons look kind of similar.)

And the Dad. And the Mum. And the girl looks a bit like Reece.

At first I didn't really like it but I must admit ave really got into it Brick is a good character but Mike is defo my fave!

I wish season 3 would get a DVD release already!

Sue Heck is a great character.