Zombie savilles necrophiliac sex with the living Page 2

Derek Acorah is a scouser. He went to school with my dad.

And he is contact with the dead as well I suppose.
You'll be saying Gerarrd and Carragher are Scousers next

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ October 30 2012, 2:27 PM GMT

And he is contact with the dead as well I suppose.
You'll be saying Gerarrd and Carragher are Scousers next

Are you saying he can't? :O

Right I see where you are coming from.

Yes, Gerrard, Carragher, Peter Reid, Alan Bleasedale, Leighton Baines, Margi Clarke, Joey Barton, Fredie Starr, Tom O'Connor, Phil Redmond, Stan Boardman, Tony Hibbert, Steve McManaman, Stephen Graham...are all scousers.

Gerarrd born in Whiston!
Carragher born in Sefton!
Acorah born in Sefton.

Trabs you know these places are not in Liverpool and never have been.

You'll be saying Bill Shankly wasn't banned from your ground next and never spent his last years watching the Everton lads training!

Trabs on a lighter note I m a contributor for a local historical society.
We are currently working on a definitive list of dockers nick names. We have over two hundred at the moment so if you or your dad know any let me know please.

I like the name they gave to Cilla's dad.
The family name was White and she changed her name to Black so they started calling him the 'Bewildered Minstrel' because he didn't know if he was Black or White.

There are loads of lists on the web for dockers nick names but they are hard to date and often hard to verify.
The new list is allegedly going to be definitive, with confirmation from old dockers for each name used

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ October 30 2012, 3:21 PM GMT

Gerarrd born in Whiston!
Carragher born in Sefton!
Acorah born in Sefton.

Trabs you know these places are not in Liverpool and never have been.

You'll be saying Bill Shankly wasn't banned from your ground next and never spent his last years watching the Everton lads training!

Not in the borough of Liverpool, but everybody who lives in the areas Bootle, Kirkby, Huyton (Such as the people listed above) although in the boroughs of Sefton and Knowsley respectively, would class where they lived as being "in Liverpool" and themselves as scousers, as would the overwhelming majority of people in Liverpool.

I hope all this of some use Sooty.

Sorry I will stop now, it has nothing to do with the sketch.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ October 30 2012, 4:04 PM GMT

Trabs on a lighter note I m a contributor for a local historical society.
We are currently working on a definitive list of dockers nick names. We have over two hundred at the moment so if you or your dad know any let me know please.

I like the name they gave to Cilla's dad.
The family name was White and she changed her name to Black so they started calling him the 'Bewildered Minstrel' because he didn't know if he was Black or White.

There are loads of lists on the web for dockers nick names but they are hard to date and often hard to verify.
The new list is allegedly going to be definitive, with confirmation from old dockers for each name used

I'll PM you.

All this is making me very nostalgic for the North.