Jazz Pants

My gf is a dance teacher/choreographer. After a busy night teaching a tough class and working choreography towards a show, we went over to help get her frail mum up from bed this morning and prepare breakfast (she's 84) and my gf was wearing a pair of jogging bottoms with a dance logo emblazoned with the letters Jay, Ee and Zed.

Her lovely mum looks up innocently over carefully buttered toast and says, 'Did you have a fun night dear?' and then immediately adds, 'Oh look, you've got JEZ on your pants!'

Bwaaahhaaa! My coffe snorts out of my nose! :)

Sounds like an idea for a short sketch...put in on 'critique'.

It's funny you mention that Gordon, but I have been making notes recently about a lot of things that she says. God Bless her she has Bi-Polar and is a wonderful and very kindly soul . . but some of the things she has said over the past 2 years have had me in stitches!

She even said yesterday (and I swear this is true) 'What is that thing you get? You know . . oh dear (laughs) you know, the condition that makes you forget things when you are older?'

:) I love her so much.

Quote: Beej @ October 25 2012, 11:26 AM BST

'What is that thing you get? You know . . oh dear (laughs) you know, the condition that makes you forget things when you are older?'

"You mean 'detentia' or 'anemia'" ...Del Boy would reply.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 25 2012, 11:34 AM BST

"You mean 'detentia' or 'anemia'" ...Del Boy would reply.

Haha, yeah, exactelmondo! :)