BBC Three Sitcom Pilots.... Page 2

I liked it and think there's scope in the relationships within the flat and in the call centre. Must agree the life coach girlfriend is annoying but isn't she meant to be? I've never met a life coach I must admit but I'd imagine them to be a bit like that - full of infuriating enthusiasm and absurd phrases.

I'd like to see more of this one.

Thought it was as OTT as, was it Marigold a couple of years ago? Didn't like it at all. Thought the lead was okay in a quiet way, but his brother and partner were just plain annoying. That thing about 'Matchmaker Millie' and 'Cheers Ears' was absolutely pathetic.

The guy he worked with was trying to be a character but never had the subtlety of say, a Gareth, while Sara Crowe played her usual Philadelphia Cheese role. Has she been behind the camera recently as I've noticed her name on credits. Maybe it's another one.

Yes, Marigold was the title. Loved that one though (went to the recording, actually). Some very funny stuff.

Watched 'Green' online.

Delightful music, very amiable lead man, quite likeable second man, but the woman was very poor and the plots were weak. I think you can always tell poor shows when the characters don't bother about someone's death, they just carry on with things. It wouldn't happen. Let's get some realism back into the writing please.

I just watch Green and though it was enjoyable. I liked the lead man and the girl was very cute. It reminded me of Lead Balloon but i guess that's because it was directed by the same man. I'd watch a series.

Ditto David H. Story was a bit poo, but the 2 lead male characters weren't too bad. Can't see it getting a full series.

'Cos I'm out of the country now I haven't seen this, but what's the idea behind it and where did they get the scripts - is it a BBC Talent thing?

I haven't seen green yet but I watched 'Living with two people you like individually but not as a couple' and 'Bash' -I'd recorded them and watched them both on Sunday.

Bash - thought it had potential but as others have said, it seemed a bit amateurish in terms of acting. The plot uninspired and the bloke with his BMW fetish was a very poorly acted cliche. I think the younger actors were less over the top. The young Brummie was good, he's been in a few things I think but overall, not inspiring unless it gets commissioned and the actors can relax into it.

Living with two people...: Again, uninspiring but you could see the potential. I thought the talking timetables scenes could have worked much better, there was certainly huge potential for very funny comedy there. The comic timing of the acting was way off and the nerdy bloke could have been better. The ending was shockingly flimsy IMHO. The main character being left with a cake and flaming candles was hardly an ending that left you waiting for the next episode. I felt sorry for the main character (Martin) actor Tom Basden. I saw him in a play a couple of years ago and he was excellent, so his talent's wasted on this drivel. Tom Price who played his brother was OK but that's about the best that can be said.

I'm looking forward to watching Green tonight (recorded).

That one "Under One Roof" was the best of the lot imo. Had a nice deverse cast and a nice performance by Alice Lowe (who i have a crush on). I enjoyed the... Hoddies Vs Posh Boys, Tea Argument and the Jamacian man arguining with the tanoy announcer.

Nice direction by Paul King (Mighty Boosh, Darkplace)

I personally thought that was rubbish. Barely made me laugh at all. :(

It was ok. I did like the Coffee/Tea sketch.

Completely forgot about it. Woops.

(And self-confessed comedy geek.)

I think you're going to have to remove that title. I don't know, missing all these shows, people might start thinking you have a life!

Ha ha, no, it's just not been impressing me much, and I was watching Is It Legal? so didn't register that there was anything else on. ;)

I caught that the other day or was it yesterday? Anyway I just saw the end, can't remember if it was funny or not, I was too distracted by the actress out of coupling, apart from the old hair styles, she's quite the hottie.