Turin Shroud? Page 2

Interesting...are there not any more??...I may check ;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 8 2012, 9:12 PM BST

Interesting...are there not any more??...I may check ;)

I think I've noticed the photo avatars more due to the rarity of them.

I've grown attached to my avatar pic! but would be good to do a 'for one hour only' all members online shall put their real picture on for all to see'...., any takers?? :D

Nice work, Nicky. I don't think the title gave it away at all since it clearly was something to do with the shroud but I didn't expect that. :D

I'd love to help with the photo but it's all we've got to keep the kids away from the fire :S

Quote: marion @ September 8 2012, 10:25 PM BST

Nice work, Nicky. I don't think the title gave it away at all since it clearly was something to do with the shroud but I didn't expect that. :D

I'd love to help with the photo but it's all we've got to keep the kids away from the fire :S

Laughing out loud An oldie but a goodie......

Thanks for taking the time to read and critique Marion.

Good idea. I think you could come up with numerous ways of how JC's image got imprinted onto the shroud.... Like, in the highly unlike scenario of Jesus going dressed to a fancy dress party as a ghost and falling into a bucket of treacle or something.

Goes to bed wearing fake tan....?

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ September 8 2012, 10:54 PM BST

Good idea. I think you could come up with numerous ways of how JC's image got imprinted onto the shroud.... Like, in the highly unlike scenario of Jesus going dressed to a fancy dress party as a ghost and falling into a bucket of treacle or something.

Yes, like the way you're thinking Nigel. My effort was purely based on having just watched the documentary and lighting one of my own farts. I do live alone so I take whatever amusement I can get.

Thanks for your feedback.

Quote: Lazzard @ September 8 2012, 11:06 PM BST

Goes to bed wearing fake tan....?

Another solution.....thanks Lazzard

Any thing on the telly that I've seen Jesus in, he certainly is always bronzed. Maybe he was fond of the sunbeds.

Perhaps there was some confusion in the bible translation........worshipping the Sun of God ?..The Bather, The Sun and The Holy Toast....

:$

The Holy Toast....
Shame on you, tee, hee Angelic

Quote: marion @ September 8 2012, 11:32 PM BST

The Holy Toast....
Shame on you, tee, hee Angelic

I know Marion, I was bred butter than that....

Oh, crumbs >_<

;)

Crust you...

Blooming great.......best thing since sliced br........I'll get me coat

Glad to see that you're using your loaf Wave