Best Bottom episode

The best Bottom episode - the most dangerous comedy ever. My best is Dough. What do you think?

By far my favourite is the very last episode. The bit where they are making the fake accident videos is so funny. Also the Christmas episode is good.

Why did get done of the police on the last one?

what do you mean?

Quote: Benedict @ August 29 2012, 12:07 AM BST

what do you mean?

they got shot didnt they

Yes they did they had a sex tape of Tony Blair and I'm pretty sure they got shot for not handing it over

I'm not even sure I've seen them all but the one where they get stuck on a ferris wheel stood out for me. Laughing out loud Brilliantly stupid episode.

From the top of my head, I loved the one where they stole the Welshman's wedding car and booked into his honeymoon suite as the married couple.

Cannonball Taffy O'Jones was his name and his bride looked like Ted Rodgers, classic!

"Smells", "Gas" and "'s Out"

I think my favourite episode is called. "Accident." It's the one where it's Richie's birthday and he breaks both his legs, inadvertently drinks Spudgun's piss and breaks the hide and seek world record.

What about Terror?

Quote: kall @ August 29 2012, 1:37 PM BST

What about Terror?

Isn't that the one where Richie shits his pants multiple times?

yep ;)

I love the ultra cheap double entendres; theiy're childish...but so am I:
-when the gas man spots the meter: "Oh, here's the little fella" and Eddie thinks he talks about his penis
-When Richie has a "liposuction" with the hoover and yells "Put it on blow!" and Eddie replies: "You dirty dirty bastard!"
-When Richie swallowed a darts and asks Eddie to "Get it out"
-When Richie wants to high five and asks Eddie to "Put it there" and Eddie replies "Certainly not"
and so on :D