Comedy Comp on the site !!

How about a weekly, or two weekly, competition. The Sitcom site sets a task such as an advertising campaign or a 30 second sketch or a radio interview and evrybody has a go. Seeing how different everyones approach wwas would be hugely beneficial. It would also be a means of keeping away the comedy blues and getting stale. What dya think writer people?

Wales

Could be a good idea when the voting system is in place.

Winner could decide the next theme and style.

Dan

mamba, if you are hunting for competitions to do with comedy or to generally keep yourself busy there are loads of places on the web, such as 4laughs they have a couple of comps going to keep you occupied.

And yes hopefully this voting system will be sorted soon, but a lot of people me and Slag included are busy at the moment.

thx paul appreciate the links.
was just an idea so that we could all go away, do somet then discuss, thought it would aid and educate. Im not intrested in winning comps, im interested in other peoples perspectives. :$

Ah-ha! Sorry for nickin' your idea. I didn't see this post, it must've been before my time.

I do like the idea for those aren't busy. Good exercise and something to keep the juices flowing. I'm up for it.