Higher Waffa

We see a a wild west wagon burning and dead bodies with arrows in them laying all around the place.

A Calvary sergeant is clutching a woman's body, he is weeping.

A man dressed in a captains uniform dismounts from his horse and places an arm over the sergeants shoulder as he speaks.

CAPTAIN
"Apaches!

SERGEANT

"Why, why would they do this?"

CAPTAIN

"They don't need a reason soldier, they're heartless animals, they probably did it for fun"

SERGEANT

"For fun! For fun, I'll show them for fun"

The sergeant draws both his pistols in a threatening manner and empties them into the air. He then falls back onto his knees and weeps once more over the woman's body.

Captain

"The sad thing is they're always long gone by the time we get here!"

We hear chuckles from behind a bush.

We hear a chuckle from inside a bush.

Which one, Barry or Paul?

Sorry Godot excuse my ignorance but I don't get that?

Sorry now I do 'The Chuckle Brothers' sorry about that Godot I'm a bit slow on the uptake today.

This is actually very good and perhaps even better than it seems in that it makes us laugh and then we realise what it is we're laughing at.

I might add (from a purely technical perspective) that, in a script, 'a man dressed as a cavalry officer' is in fact 'a cavalry officer' unless the plot dictates that he later be revealed as a someone dressed as a cavalry officer who isn't really a cavalry officer.

In terms of improving the whole thing, I'd like to see the bush and the chuckle expanded to a substantial clump of bushes and several chuckles.

At the end of the day, however, this is a sketch that will live in the memory of every thinking viewer.

Thanks for that kid, the suggested amendments were noted and made as they were spot on.