It's an easy misteak to make

Brown owl is standing on stage at the head of the church hall facing her girl guide troops.

Standing next to her is a man with his jumper on inside out and back to front and his hat is on the wrong way round. He is holding the leads of two dogs with sunglasses on.

Brown Owl

"Girls this is Mr F**kwitt and he has spent the last three months collecting for charity on our behalf and tonight he wishes to present us with his takings."

The girl guides clap

The man then offers the dog on lead to a rather surprised Brown Owl

Brown Owl
"Whats with the the dogs?"

Mr F**kwitt

"They're yours to keep I've been collecting blind dogs for the guides"

Brown Owl is livid and points firmly to the exit

"Get out of this hall now!"

Mr F**kwitt leaves the stage and walks into the games cupboard!

Another sketch with a 'groaner' of a punchline.

That's no bad thing and certain comedians can make that sort of sketch hilarious.

If I might make a few observations . . .

1. I don't think there's any need to mention dyslexia. The name 'F**kwitt' is sufficient for all necessary purposes and there's a very very real chance that people will perceive a suggestion that being dyslexic is the same as being a f**kwit. You'll get letters, I assure you!

2. The use of an apparently genuinely-blind dog robs the sketch of much comedic content. Far better to stick a pair of dark glasses on a normal dog.

3. As he's collecting blind dogs (plural) for the guides, you'd do better with at least two dogs.

4. The gag being such a groaner, I really think you should end on ". . . I've been collecting blind dogs for the guides". To go any further is pushing it a bit.

It's funny, though. :D

Very good points, as for postal threats from the dyslexic I am not too worried.
Having said that I understand the sentiment and I could and therefore should have avoided the notion about dyslexia.

I also agree that it should have hounds in the plural and if they had sunglasses on it would have made the thing even better so well observed salient points.

As for the games cupboard, I still love the very basics.

Another winner Teddy Laughing out loud

"Blind Dogs for the Guides" is a great, great joke. Don't know if this is the best way to present it, but who cares?