Idea for a new comedy sketch show...

A new cat show but with a peep show aspect, hopefully channel 4 or someone with some balls from the BBC could take this up...

Find 3 - 4 cats and capture any motion that takes place after 400 hours of mainly sleeping and crapping, the odd wondering around the streets with a voice over,,,

Ugh my morning piss, the same lampost as yesterday, maybe I should start trying behind that shed, I heard it's got some nice comfy grass.

another cat may be portrayed as upperclass performing tricks, anyway take all the material get someone to say something funny about what the cat is thinking and air episode - cheap no?.. a cat motion cam avtivated...

neighbors cats fighting, the pussy is out, that bitch if she comes near me again I swear I'll rip that dog's fur off..

so combine our two favourite things, cats and comedy, cattatic or catastriphic....

Quote: cjdelphi @ May 30 2012, 10:08 AM BST

Find 3 - 4 cats and capture any motion that takes place after 400 hours of mainly sleeping and crapping, the odd wondering around the streets with a voice over,,,

Oh sure, when a cat tortures a mouse, licks it's own genitals and sits on a young girl's lap it's cute, but when I do it, I'm the weirdo.

CAT 1:

Do you think the anthropomorphism of cats, in which the owners embue human like intelligence, reasoning and emotional responses to a dumb animal is directly proportional to their own levels of reasoning, intelligence and emotional maturity?

CAT 2:

Meow.

CAT 1 & 2 go back to clawing a pigeon's face off.

oh it's her, that bin lady, she's constantly trying to put me in the bin.... all I want to do is sit on the wall, drink the odd occasional bottle of milk nothing to serious, and what the F*** do you do? you stick me in a bin!

there would have to be a serious amount of hours filmed just to get a series, but surely has to be worth some exploration?...