Standup about text messages -any good??!!

Text messages I love them
Beep beep. Mini orgasm. It's feels better than a sneeze
I check for messages even when I know I don't have one
I think I just like touching my phone
I wish women were born with flat retina screens

The worst messages are the ones from your mobile phone provider. Beep beep. Yeeessss. orange. Gutted. Or blockbuster.... I use pirate bay that's why you haven't seen me for a while

And text messages from numbers you don't know. Wow who could this be. This has got to be good. You read it and its from one of your mates saying this is his new number.
I didn't even know your old one

Do you know the open mouth text. The two dots and the O. I've only texted that to girls when I've wanted a blowjob. I don't know if that's what's it for or not
I think I've texted 2 girls that and got one blowjob out of it. Not bad. 50% chance I should text 20 girls then shouldn't I

I'm just waiting for text slang to come into normal conversation. So what are you doing today lol. Might go to the cinema laughing my arse off. Can I come pissing myself laughing. I'll see if I can get you a seat next to me no nose smiley face
And you take it in turns don't you. You text they text you text......why haven't they texted. I can see they've read it
But you can't text again, oh no no no too keen. Play it cool. Beep beep. Mini orgasm. Natwest. Gutted

love some of your advice and criticisms guys....
Thanks
Steve

Is this a satire on observational comedy?

Yes I suppose it is. :D