Missing Surfer Sketch

Let me know what ya'll think. Cheers

EXT. BONDI BEACH. DAY.

FADE IN.

We get a Birdseye view of the famous beach. Crowds of people sunbathing, playing volleyball and of course the traditional hundreds of male (and some female) surfers ripping up the waves.

However, our attention is gradually caught by a large, white, pointy headed object coming out of the sea!!!

Camera zooms in.

Is it a cause for panic?...is it a shark?

The large, white, pointy headed object nears the shore and rises, when...
We see that the large, white pointy headed object is in fact a surfboard.

The surfboard has a humanlike face, with two arms and legs extending from its surfboard-like torso. He looks lost!

The surfboard stands still. It's as if he doesn't quite know what to do on his own. He is panicing. He looks around in all directions. He does a 360 when...
He is struck by a group of beach runners passing by.

RUNNERS
Out of the way you dickhead!

The surfboard falls to the floor in fear. He yelps. He manages to pull himself back up to his feet and continues along the shore, looking, searching.

The surfboard sees a man lying face down in the sand. He is wearing a rash suit. The surfboard breaks out a smile and a sigh of releif and approaches the man.

SURFBOARD
Chad, Chad? Wake up.

The man awakes, looking bedazzled

MAN
Who the f**k are you?

The surfboard immediately realises this man isn't Chad.

SURFBOARD
Oh crap, sorry mate. I'm looking for my owner Chad, you haven't seen him have you?

MAN
Nah mate. What's he look like?

SURFBOARD
Erm, well, a lot like you.

The surfer guy lets out a pitiful laugh.

MAN
Hold on, I'll ask my girlfriend.

The man next knocks on his surfboard next to him. We see the surfboard shuffle in sand a little before it turns over to reveal a surfboard much like our 'lost' character. Only this one has a female face and breasts, as well as arms and legs.

MAN
This blokes looking for his owner, Chad, you seen him, apparently he looks like me!

The man and his girlfriend surfboard share a laugh at the expense of our character.

FEMALE SURFBOARD
Nah mate, good look finding him but eh!

The couple continue to laugh as our Surfboard walks away. In the background we see the man start to make love to his board.

Our surfboard continues on his journey along the beach.

Along his way he then sees another surfboard walking passed him who is missing a chunk out of his side. There is also a smear of blood across his body.

The camera starts to zoom out slowly to reveal the beach again in full.

This time we see more 'lost' surfboards wandering around, looking for their owners.

A message appears the screen.

"Many surfboards are abandoned on beaches all around Australia. Their careless owners have most likely drowned or have been eaten by sharks''
''Donate now to help abandoned surfboards find a new home''

Authorised by the Australian Government of NSW.