Hi! I'm Amy!

Hi!
My name is Amy! I am a 17 year old student in the United States! I've known I've wanted to write for comedy since I was about 15 years old. I spend my nights at home writing sketches, scripts, jokes and other pieces. I am an aspiring comedy writer/producer.

I also hate fire alarms and pancakes.

Pancakes suck. Both your kind and ours.

Welcome aboard. :)

Quote: Amy Perkins @ April 24 2012, 4:37 PM BST

Hi!
My name is Amy! I am a 17 year old student in the United States! I've known I've wanted to write for comedy since I was about 15 years old. I spend my nights at home writing sketches, scripts, jokes and other pieces. I am an aspiring comedy writer/producer.

I also hate fire alarms and pancakes.

Hey Amy as an aspiring producer what sort of funds have you got? I've got a sitcom that would love to meet a producer! :) Only joshing. Welcome, as someone more qualified has said, aboard.

Hello, Amy! Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hi Amy, welcome :)

Hi Amy Wave

Hello Amy! ;)

Welcome Amy Enjoy Your Stay Her At BCG Wave :D

Quote: Aaron @ April 24 2012, 4:41 PM BST

Pancakes suck. Both your kind and ours.

Welcome aboard. :)

What's the difference between American and English pancakes?

American pancakes are really rather thick and, I gather, cake-like. British ones are far thinner, more like a French crêpe.

Hey there :) I'm a stand up to though you have been doing it for longer than me :). Though I can't believe you don't like pancakes, pancakes are just plain awesome. Though I understand fire alarms. Last year in Student accommodation they did a fire alarm test 11am every morning I could never get a damn lie in

:) Amy do you like Marmite?..

Hello Amy,
Welcome to the forums

Thanks everyone!
Dellas, I have not even tried Marmite. It sounds like a shot you get when you have an odd disease.

James,
Thanks for your understanding on fire alarms. I mean, fire alarms are useless. I WILL know if there is a fire, I don't have to be warned. I hate fire drills too. Do they think we are all just going to sit around and watch? I don't like pancakes, because I have sensitive gag refelx. Duh.

:) Thanks everyone else, I'm super excited to check this site out!

Hello Honey!