Cannon and Ball Page 2

Quote: Eggie @ August 6 2008, 3:14 PM BST

All I can think of is the Fish and Cushion sketch from Mitchell and Webb.
Who are these people?

Cannon and Ball? They're proper comedians.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Cannon+and+Ball

Out of interest Eggie, how old are you?

The BEST age!

Of nineteen. I'm sure my ignorance is more down to being unobservant than how old I am.

No, almost certainly how old you are. Possibly with a bit of observance. Although more to the point, not a total comedy geek.

How dare you!

Well I'm only 21 myself...! :P

Evidently the sophistication of Family Guy is acquired with age. ;)

My dad saw Cannon And Ball live in the 1970s and to this day he is still adamant that their show was one of the funniest things he had ever seen and this is coming from a man who is a big Billy Connolly fan.

So make of that what you will.

Yeah, would love to see a rerun of them on TV.

Quote: Eggie @ 6th August 2008, 7:20 PM BST

The BEST age!

Of nineteen. I'm sure my ignorance is more down to being unobservant than how old I am.

Someone asked today who Syd Little was. Feel old.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 20th April 2012, 9:07 PM BST

Yeah, would love to see a rerun of them on TV.

I've got a couple of these - £7 post paid for the complete series. Bargain.

See Amazon product listing

Laurel and Hardy in one thread and now Cannon and Ball in another.From the top to the bottom.

YOU.....stupid person.

They became evangelical Christians and now tour churches where you can them for free.

Rock on Goddy!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th June 2015, 8:02 AM BST

YOU.....stupid person.

THAT :D

Quote: Graham Bandage @ 5th August 2008, 2:25 PM BST

They were absolutely massive when I was a kid in the 80s. Their film "The Boys In Blue" was a remake of the Will Hay classic "Ask A Policeman" and its theme tune is often played before the match at Goodison Park. TRUFAX.

They do a show on the Christian circuit. Syd Little's a born-again too, but Eddie Large is having none of it apparently.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 18th June 2015, 12:30 PM BST

I also read that C&B are rocking the Christian Comedy Circuit.

Just watching a Bobby Ball tribute. I never really watched them that often at the time but there are some brilliant clips.