Comedy Website - Prostitute or Daughter

Hey guys check out my website. You just comment on photos saying whether you think the girl in the picture is the guy's prostitute or his daughter. I got the idea one night when a girl walked into a coffee shop with an older guy and she was wearing some provocative clothing.

www.prostituteordaughter.com

All prostitutes are daughters, technically.

How do you know if you've got it right? If you go up to them and enquire, I shall look at your website

I don't think I'll be clicking on that link....

Quote: ProstituteorDaughter @ March 29 2012, 2:30 PM BST

I got the idea one night when a girl walked into a coffee shop with an older guy and she was wearing some provocative clothing.

Laughing out loud

Quote: ProstituteorDaughter @ March 29 2012, 2:30 PM BST

Hey guys check out my website. You just comment on photos saying whether you think the girl in the picture is the guy's prostitute or his daughter. I got the idea one night when a girl walked into a coffee shop with an older guy and she was wearing some provocative clothing.

www.prostituteordaughter.com

Sounds similar to the one where you comment on if you think the bloke, sitting on his own in a cafe, taking an unhealthy interest in couples is a nut.
Check it out (have a look at)... it's: getagrip.com

Quote: zooo @ March 29 2012, 2:32 PM BST

All prostitutes are daughters, technically.

Sexist!

Quote: rwayne @ March 30 2012, 11:15 AM BST

Sexist!

Lol, fair point!

Sexist? How so? Because I am exploiting girls that dress provocative around older men? Maybe they shouldn't dress that way then.

Whatcha think of the idea? This it has potential?

Thanks for everyone that checked it out so far. Please support our sponsors if possible so we can make the site better this summer.

Quote: rwayne @ March 30 2012, 12:38 AM BST

Sounds similar to the one where you comment on if you think the bloke, sitting on his own in a cafe, taking an unhealthy interest in couples is a nut.
Check it out (have a look at)... it's: getagrip.com

What do you mean? Because I noticed something that made me laugh means that I have an unhealthy interest in someone?

It's ok that your site is squeamish and unpleasant.

The fact that it isn't funny is the problem.

Quote: sootyj @ April 10 2012, 10:00 PM BST

It's ok that your site is squeamish and unpleasant.

The fact that it isn't funny is the problem.

How is it unfunny?

It's unfunny in the same way as a pile of dog poop floating in a puddle of vomit is inedible.

It's unfunny in the same way as a party for the Nazis from Indiana Jones on the Death Star, featuring the Charles Manson jazz band is evil.

It's just not funny. It doesn't engender laughter, amusement or humour. It is the opposite of humour. Wave a joke book infront of a computer monitor showing Daughter or Prostitute and the pages will turn blank.

No one has responded to any of your images. And I regret the short time I spent on your site will never come back to me. They are truly wasted and I mourn them.

But put simply Daughter or Prostitute is unfunny. Because not only did I not smile, I had no idea where I was supposed to smile.

Quote: sootyj @ April 11 2012, 2:19 PM BST

It's unfunny in the same way as a pile of dog poop floating in a puddle of vomit is inedible.

It's unfunny in the same way as a party for the Nazis from Indiana Jones on the Death Star, featuring the Charles Manson jazz band is evil.

It's just not funny. It doesn't engender laughter, amusement or humour. It is the opposite of humour. Wave a joke book infront of a computer monitor showing Daughter or Prostitute and the pages will turn blank.

No one has responded to any of your images. And I regret the short time I spent on your site will never come back to me. They are truly wasted and I mourn them.

But put simply Daughter or Prostitute is unfunny. Because not only did I not smile, I had no idea where I was supposed to smile.

Thanks for your take on the site. I do however disagree with your stance and believe that you are saying that the site is juvenile and in my mind that does not classify as funny. But hey, in the end thanks for your take on it. I will definitely look to build my site to also entertain you one day.

No I am saying it is not funny.

Pretty straightforward that.

Oh and it's creepy and unpleasant.

But mainly unfunny.

Quote: sootyj @ April 11 2012, 3:11 PM BST

No I am saying it is not funny.

Pretty straightforward that.

Oh and it's creepy and unpleasant.

But mainly unfunny.

Again, thank you for your constructive criticism.