Is cyber stalking a real problem? Page 19

Quote: AJGO @ February 12 2012, 11:57 PM GMT

keewik, obviously. Or Kenneth. One or the other :)

Looks like you didn't actually view the link I gave above.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

:D ;) Laughing out loud

Quote: dellas @ February 13 2012, 2:50 AM GMT

please state your real preference of who should go?

Is it me or carpark? that is the question? OK its..Fight Fight!!...

Only you can vote on outcome of this vicious round of brawn v intellect!

Again, no votes because this is not a democracy. No one should go. Fighting is bad. Relax. Take a break. Find a good book or movie. Life really is too short for online oneupmanship (or point-scoring or whatever causes stress).

Quote: " post="850566" date="February 13 2012, 4:41 AM GMT

brawn v intellect

Decent of you to admit that RC is intellectual.

No competition now- was a bad idea, realised and retracted.

:O I am not, for the record, mid sixties! Very similar to Madonna though (yes I do pilates)

Quote: billwill @ February 13 2012, 12:42 AM GMT

Looks like you didn't actually view the link I gave above.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

:D ;) Laughing out loud

I did, but have recognised myself in several and so am avoiding referring to it to try and dampen the self-loathing :D

Quote: sootyj @ February 12 2012, 6:07 PM GMT

Homophobic would imply I negatively judge you for apparently wanting to see penises in motion.

If you can point out one single post of mine whereas any reference to "willy wagglers" has been a desire to "see penises in motion" I will eat that post for breakfast.

I still trust folks here to read and respond to my trivial criticism of disruptive wee rascals exactly as I wrote it regardless of how desperately you may wish I had wrote it.Whistling nnocently

Sublimated desires stirring like uboats of doubt on the quiet moonless night of the mind.

Quote: sootyj @ February 14 2012, 2:37 PM GMT

Sublimated desires stirring like uboats of doubt on the quiet moonless night of the mind.

You are just being silly now sootyj.

But as a Gold Medalist in the Silly Olympics meself I'm not gonna pursue any personal grudges here.

Tomorrow is another day, we might even shock our agog public by actually agreeing with each other. Fecking hell, if push comes to shove, I might even agree with meself.