Who do you fancy? Page 772

David Ginola, considered a hot footballer I believe, busted himself up today apparently. Skiing accident or sutin.

That famous foreign manager bloke is actually decent looking. More so than most footballers (to me) anyway.

Quote: zooo @ February 8 2012, 9:49 PM GMT

:D
My eyes are old and bent.

Like Sir Ian McKellen?

Haha!

Quote: zooo @ February 8 2012, 9:50 PM GMT

That famous foreign manager bloke is actually decent looking. More so than most footballers (to me) anyway.

Jose Mourinho? Yep, I know lots of girls who fancy the pants off him.

Jose Mourinho?

That's the fella.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 8 2012, 9:49 PM GMT

David Ginola, considered a hot footballer I believe, busted himself up today apparently. Skiing accident or sutin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/skiing/9070066/David-Ginola-hospitalised-after-ski-accident.html

I would definatly agree with Jose Mourinho, he was the manager of my team.

Which team do you play for again Jamey?

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 8 2012, 9:57 PM GMT

Which team do you play for again Jamey?

Sorry I meant my "Most attractive footballers XI" but I didn't want to write all those words out again.

I'm rubbish at football.

I meant home or away? Gay or straight? Male or female?

Nevermind, that's far too personal a question. Don't know what I'm thinking. :D I'll leave this thread now. :D

I'm straight Nil.

Sorry I didn't catch on I'm really dense.

:) Not that it matters. Just wanted to know which angle you were coming at Jose from, as it were.

Lol well if the response to all my suggestions is anything to go by I know nothing about what women want. I will go back to posting women tommorow.