Cats!!!!! Page 10

Ah, I thought you'd squashed both the baby and the kitty with one rock.

Not that I'd care about the baby...

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 2:21 PM GMT

It is in relation to a kitty. :)

I just think a tense/worried silence (at least) would be the natural reaction to such a situation, rather than giggling. Found that a bit sick. Would they have stood there laughing if a baby had crawled up to the jaws of a croc?
Maybe they would.

I watched it on mute so didn't hear the giggling. I spent the whole time saying "get away kitty, run away!!!"

This thread is sick.

You're all perverts. I've half a mind to report you.

Quote: zooo @ January 12 2012, 12:19 AM GMT

A picture of a cat:

I'm so glad you told us what it is.

Well I didn't want to confuse anyone, who might think it was A FURRY ANGEL FROM HEAVEN.
Lovey

Quote: EllieJP @ January 24 2012, 5:20 PM GMT

I watched it on mute so didn't hear the giggling. I spent the whole time saying "get away kitty, run away!!!"

:D
(A nice sane response.)

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 6:08 PM GMT

A FURRY ANGEL FROM HEAVEN.

:D

Quote: zooo @ January 12 2012, 12:19 AM GMT

A picture of a cat:

That is the face of a cat plotting where the bodies are going to be hidden.

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 6:08 PM GMT

Well I didn't want to confuse anyone, who might think it was A FURRY ANGEL FROM HEAVEN.
Lovey

Cats are FURRY ANGELS FROM HEAVEN.

Lovey

Very true!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 24 2012, 6:18 PM GMT

That is the face of a cat plotting where the bodies are going to be hidden.

Also true.

There's some interesting research on T.Gondii. They know how it affects infected animals' behaviour. The implications for us? That it affects our behaviour too if we get infected. Not mainstream science yet, at least not the human element, but they're looking at it.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ January 25 2012, 1:17 AM GMT

There's some interesting research on T.Gondii. They know how it affects infected animals' behaviour. The implications for us? That it affects our behaviour too if we get infected. Not mainstream science yet, at least not the human element, but they're looking at it.

Not sure what you're saying, have you got a link? We all know the devastating effect Toxoplasmosis can have on humans, are you saying there's something else?

Plenty here:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&cp=5&gs_id=z&xhr=t&q=T.Gondii&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=T.Gon&aq=0&aqi=g3g-v1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=c3db6952c0b99b76&biw=1000&bih=615

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ January 25 2012, 7:03 AM GMT

Plenty here:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&cp=5&gs_id=z&xhr=t&q=T.Gondii&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=T.Gon&aq=0&aqi=g3g-v1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=c3db6952c0b99b76&biw=1000&bih=615

My reply is here: A_considered_response

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2012, 2:32 PM GMT

Ah, I thought you'd squashed both the baby and the kitty with one rock.

Not that I'd care about the baby...

You monster. Whistling nnocently

Tee hee. Been looking at cats in costumes for the past hour - sometimes the simplest are the best.