Christmas soaps AKA the wrist slash thread. Page 2

Ah it was Ben. Surprise surprise.

What a little freak

Not very believable though. I think they wrote and filmed the plot and then decided who it would be at random at the last minute.

I prefer new Ben to old Ben. I don't have the urge to commit murder whenever he appears on screen anymore.

Though I got a bit bored of Zainabs whining. Personally I'd have just got Yusef to slit her throat as the episode was opening, then the house blows up and destroys all nearby property, they all perish, the end. Would be the best 30 seconds of TV ever.

Eastenders was horrible, I am so traumatised. I'm never watching it again. Until tomorrow.

Yayyy, Masood and Tamwar are aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!
Well, presumably.

Poor little Tamwar's face! And his wee duffel coat on fire!
That was a great shot with Yusef falling, will probably give me nightmares. Bloody love of brilliant crap telly.

Oh FFS, now I'm watching the third Sherlock where everyone has bombs strapped on them. I'll not sleep properly for days.

Just hope Yusef doesn't do a Dirty Den in a few years time.

Get caught on a webcam?

I haven't seen any of this week's episodes. Pity, I wanted to see Yusef get found out.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 27 2011, 10:05 AM GMT

Get caught on a webcam?

:D
Sick

I haven't seen any of this week's episodes. Pity, I wanted to see Yusef get found out.

It was actually really satisfying when Zainab finally stopped being wet and beat him up and gave him a good shouting at. After all these months of us (me) wanting her to.

:D

Cain dingle is cheesing me off so bloody much.

WHO DOES ANYONE THINK ATTACKED HIM?

Why can't the soap writers really pull off a twist in their storylines with people having a happy Christmas and weddings that don't feature a crisis?

Isn't it the case that there's normally lots of happy people, celebrating and having a party whilst someone, somewhere is on their own, crying with the faint noise of the party in the background?

Not at Riley Towers.