Hi Juls from Comedy Clubhouse

My name is Julian Williams like to be called Juls, I own and run a few free comedy websites and all I wish to do is help out comedy in any way I can, that's why I have started a few sites to help out. Please feel free to have a look at my sites and see what I offer and if I can help out in any way.

Juls :)

www.comedyclubhouse.co.uk

Your website is down, as of the time of this post

So sorry having server issues and moving site to new server ASAP really sorry about that :(

All working now, new server very soon

Juls :)

Hey Jules, welcome to comedy forum, ill be checking yoru website out.
You looking for comedians?

The websites up, I can cofirm.

Hi Sunderland,
not looking for comedians ;) just want to share my websites with you all,
I love comedy and thought apart from me going to watch gigs I would start a couple of websites to help out in my own little way of supporting comedy :) not looking to make money or anything just would like to offer a help out :)
Not a comedian myself, although I think I'm funny lol

Juls ;)

Quote: ComedyClubhouse @ December 25 2011, 5:15 AM GMT

Hi Sunderland,
not looking for comedians ;) just want to share my websites with you all,
I love comedy and thought apart from me going to watch gigs I would start a couple of websites to help out in my own little way of supporting comedy :) not looking to make money or anything just would like to offer a help out :)
Not a comedian myself, although I think I'm funny lol

Juls ;)

just had a quick look at the site myself and I'm liking it. Mainly as when I clicked on some random comic it said he had done a load of gigs in swansea I had never heard about so it has given me some gigs to look for at least Laughing out loud

Quote: James Hunter @ December 25 2011, 11:34 AM GMT

just had a quick look at the site myself and I'm liking it. Mainly as when I clicked on some random comic it said he had done a load of gigs in swansea I had never heard about so it has given me some gigs to look for at least Laughing out loud

Well thanks for looking and glad you like ;) I have just moved it over to new server and changed the theme to a temp one as working on new theme ;)
I do go to the Mad Dog Comedy in Swansea run by nice lady Caroline Berry and my main local comedy night is in Neath at the Duke (last thursday of every month) - The Clown's Pocket run by Paul James

Big updates on Comedy Clubhouse website in the new year ;)

Juls

Quote: ComedyClubhouse @ December 25 2011, 1:04 PM GMT

Well thanks for looking and glad you like ;) I have just moved it over to new server and changed the theme to a temp one as working on new theme ;)
I do go to the Mad Dog Comedy in Swansea run by nice lady Caroline Berry and my main local comedy night is in Neath at the Duke (last thursday of every month) - The Clown's Pocket run by Paul James

Big updates on Comedy Clubhouse website in the new year ;)

Juls

actually don't know if any of those clubs have any gigs on before jan the 7th do you with any free slots. I live in Aberdare so those places are actually pretty easy for me to get to. Though can only do before Jan 7th as I'm going back up to uni then.

And cool I'll keep my eye on it :)