Characters from one show transfered to another

OK I'll start with Craig Revel Horwood from 'Strictly Come Dancing'

He is on 'The Great British Bake-off'; 'Oh Darling your sponge has sunk in the middle! and your toad-in-the-hole is'nt doing it for me, terribly disappointed dear'.

:( Come On! surely not too difficult for comedy genious folk?

Hmmm... Not really anything to do with comedy though, is it? Unless you consider that Life itself is but a mere comedy? And if you do then you must be faintly deluded.

Once upon a time desperately bitter pricks like Craig Revel Horwood would have spent their life bitchily irritating people with their curt banter from bar stools in chintzy wine bars located in dismal seaside towns, before eventually being found dead ("no suspicious circumstances", police say) at the house they shared with Mother, who had only recently pre-deceased them.

Now they put them on television. Presumably to distract depressed post-menopausal women from the total and utter tedium of married life (especially now the kids have flown the nest and Ron's more interested in walking the dog).

The Green Hornet turned up in an episode of Batman.

Also Mork turned up to battle the Fonz in Happy Days in one of Richie Cunningham's dreams.

A load of the Cheers characters turned-up in an episode of Frasier. That was a f**king bad idea as I recall.

And there must be at least a dozen threads on here, pretty much identical to this one, where you devour a defintive list of the four or so "crossover" comedy characters that anyone can be bothered to remember.

;) OH dear, love your bitterness however.

Frankie Boyle leads 'Sunday Worship'

Tess Daly fronts 'University Challenge'

Jeremy Paxton appears on 'Mrs Browns Boys'

ps; think I'll admit defeat.

I'm not bitter. I'm spiteful. There's a very marked difference. ;)

Ant and Dec to star as Bob and Terry in a likely lads remake

...on second thougts that is a bloody terrible idea

Forget I spoke

Quote: lofthouse @ December 6 2011, 7:05 PM GMT

Ant and Dec to star as Bob and Terry in a likely lads remake

...on second thougts that is a bloody terrible idea

Forget I spoke

Sadly this actually happened: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-101278/Ant-Dec-Likely-Lads.html

As for Mork, he first appeared on Happy Days and then got his own series.

Yes I know it already happened...

I was being sarcastic mate :)

My nephew and I were recently amazed to see the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appear in an episode of Power Rangers, on YouTube. Oh, and there's now a girl Ninja Turtle! What's all that about?! Does anyone know here name?

Shelly?

:|

Donna Tello?

Clarkson on 'Crimewatch'
David Attenborough on 'Snog Marry Avoid'

Katy Price on 'Just Connect'

Prof.Brian Cox on afternoon show 'Doctors'

Never mind morons this could be my comedy breakthrough! ;)

Well, there was that asian bloke who owned the taxi firm in Corrie - he buggered off across the pennines and went to live in Emmerdale.
And there was that chubby lass that lived in Emmerdale and she came across the pennines the other way to live in Corrie. She should have stayed in Emmerdale though as she got squashed by the tram.

Then Ian Beales missus went up north to live in Corrie and changed her accent - she didn't fool me though, I still knew it was her.