What are you watching on TV? Page 1,526

I shall now watch a thing about the woman who got her face ripped off by a horrible chimp.
:(

Why?

Because she got her FACE ripped off by a CHIMP!

This is classic Channel 5 awesomeness.

Chimps are c**ts.

I'm going to throw my own feces at them at London Zoo tomorrow.

I used to love monkeys and chimps and things, but most of them give me the creeps now.

Little ones are ok.

But chimps bah, they eat little monkeys. Rip them to pieces and eat them whilst they're still screaming.

Quote: zooo @ October 27 2011, 8:59 PM BST

Because she got her FACE ripped off by a CHIMP!

This is classic Channel 5 awesomeness.

Fair enough. :D

Little teeny ones are kind of cute. They still always look like they're up to something dodgy though.

Challenge Ant on Celebrity Juice, which has been hilarious so far.

Best episode ever. Ant and Dec and Roland Rat need to be on every week please.

What was that chimp talk? :(

:( That was gruesome I knew it would be, however she has a new face.

Still traumatised, but always hope hospital stuff is good.

Quote: Timbo @ October 14 2011, 8:48 PM BST

Autumnwatch. Michaela Strachan is forcing me to take back every unkind word I have said about Kate Humble.

What's happened to Humble then? She not coming back? I watched one the other night and realised how good Humble was at this, unobtrusive and calm. The new woman seems a bit flappy, imo. And the posh bloke with the wavy hair irritates me more and more. It's become more of a cosy sit in with their friends and less of a look at badgers' bums and dancing stoats, which is what's it's really for. It's changed a lot since Oddie and Humble, and I wish they'd both come back now. It's still a good watch at times, but give me a Johnny Kingdom prog on BBC4 anytime over this, more wildlife, less well spoken twaddle.

Quote: dellas @ October 28 2011, 6:16 AM BST

:( That was gruesome I knew it would be, however she has a new face.

Yeah, I only watched it cos I knew it had a fairly happy ending.

I look forward to being home by 6 so I can watch Big Bang Theory. It is like a guilty pleasure because I know I shouldnt find it as funny as I do but I do.
I do I do I do :D